Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zachford111 Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Zachford111

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56413666
Discord Tag: Zachford111#1098

Time Played: 111 Hours

When First Joined: 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Pretty much every night, I usually get on around 12AM EST and play up until 7-8AM EST every day.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: I think I'd be able to help the staff and community out with a lot of things, I've spent many hours in TTT, Especially Dinkleberg and sat back and have observed staff and trusted and exactly all the tasks they do, I'm a really down to earth person and an overall joking person as well, I'd be able to help with dealing with reports and slays, helping the community in the late hours which would help out a lot, as that's when the time that a lot of people come in and troll the server, leaving us players constantly getting RDM'd, or hearing mic spam, etc. I'm an overall understanding person as well, I don't jump to conclusions and I always hear out both sides of the stories before I make a final decision on anything that I do. A lot of players enjoy having me around, I love making people laugh and overall helping out people, it's something that I'm down to do. I'm obviously not going to be perfect and that's understandable but I'm open to learn new things and I personally believe I've been doing a good job as a Donor with keeping things moderated, I'm friendly and everyone basically loves me.

Why you want to help the community: I've been in this community for a while, I use to play off-and-on over the years but more recently found myself more active, This is a fun community to be in, all the players that are around are fun to play with, we all get along rather than being a completely toxic community in whole, which is something you can't find much of anymore. There needs to be a few staff on at night and I believe I'm the perfect candidate as I have no life, I'm friendly and overall try to be an understanding and fun person to be around.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

How did you find us?: I honestly don't remember.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes sirr

Other: I like turtles.

Messages In This Thread
Zachford111 Trusted Application - by Zachford111 - 11-11-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: Zachford111 Trusted Application - by Jammin - 11-11-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: Zachford111 Trusted Application - by ratty - 11-12-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: Zachford111 Trusted Application - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:35 PM
RE: Zachford111 Trusted Application - by reinaberg - 11-13-2021, 12:44 PM
RE: Zachford111 Trusted Application - by Jammin - 11-13-2021, 07:21 PM