Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zachford111 Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Zachford111

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56413666
Discord Tag: Zachford111#1098

Time Played: 111 Hours

When First Joined: 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Pretty much every night, I usually get on around 12AM EST and play up until 7-8AM EST every day.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: I think I'd be able to help the staff and community out with a lot of things, I've spent many hours in TTT, Especially Dinkleberg and sat back and have observed staff and trusted and exactly all the tasks they do, I'm a really down to earth person and an overall joking person as well, I'd be able to help with dealing with reports and slays, helping the community in the late hours which would help out a lot, as that's when the time that a lot of people come in and troll the server, leaving us players constantly getting RDM'd, or hearing mic spam, etc. I'm an overall understanding person as well, I don't jump to conclusions and I always hear out both sides of the stories before I make a final decision on anything that I do. A lot of players enjoy having me around, I love making people laugh and overall helping out people, it's something that I'm down to do. I'm obviously not going to be perfect and that's understandable but I'm open to learn new things and I personally believe I've been doing a good job as a Donor with keeping things moderated, I'm friendly and everyone basically loves me.

Why you want to help the community: I've been in this community for a while, I use to play off-and-on over the years but more recently found myself more active, This is a fun community to be in, all the players that are around are fun to play with, we all get along rather than being a completely toxic community in whole, which is something you can't find much of anymore. There needs to be a few staff on at night and I believe I'm the perfect candidate as I have no life, I'm friendly and overall try to be an understanding and fun person to be around.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

How did you find us?: I honestly don't remember.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes sirr

Other: I like turtles.
Hi Zachford, thanks for applying to join the TTT staff team.

My main concern is that you haven't done anything to distinguish yourself. Minimal forum activity, no welcome/introduction, no ban requests, etc. It is hard to gauge how you would handle yourself when needing to take on various trolls, etc.

Other than that I dont recall you being a troll or anything - but frankly nothing is really standing out at all, good or bad.

As of now I'm a -1 due to lack of community engagement. I'd advise you to be more active in discord and here on the forums.

Thanks for applying!

Gametracker for reference, that gap last week has time under a variant name [weed] zachford111:
[Image: Screenshot_20211111-092543.png]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
You're active plenty, you seem like a chill/fun guy for the most part from what I've seen in game but I'm kind of with Jammin on this one. I think you should be more outreached to the community before going for staff. 

On the bright side, nothing really comes to mind as far as issues or anything that would raise flags. In the future with better involvement in areas of the community I can't really see a reason to not stand with you on future apps. 

As of now, I'm neutral though. My reasons being that although you have no issues that I can think of, you really haven't done much of anything that just reaches out and says you should become staff at this moment in time.

Good luck man!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(11-11-2021, 09:31 AM)Jammin Wrote: Hi Zachford, thanks for applying to join the TTT staff team.

My main concern is that you haven't done anything to distinguish yourself. Minimal forum activity, no welcome/introduction, no ban requests, etc. It is hard to gauge how you would handle yourself when needing to take on various trolls, etc.

Other than that I dont recall you being a troll or anything - but frankly nothing is really standing out at all, good or bad.

As of now I'm a -1 due to lack of community engagement. I'd advise you to be more active in discord and here on the forums.

Thanks for applying!
I can respect that, I believe I was more active on Discord in my old account which ended up getting taken down, though I can't remember but that is a valid point and something I will work on becoming more active in, as well the forum activity so I will take both into mind and see what I can do to better myself there. Thank you for the feed back.

(11-11-2021, 09:53 AM)Ryzif Wrote: You're active plenty, you seem like a chill/fun guy for the most part from what I've seen in game but I'm kind of with Jammin on this one. I think you should be more outreached to the community before going for staff. 

On the bright side, nothing really comes to mind as far as issues or anything that would raise flags. In the future with better involvement in areas of the community I can't really see a reason to not stand with you on future apps. 

As of now, I'm neutral though. My reasons being that although you have no issues that I can think of, you really haven't done much of anything that just reaches out and says you should become staff at this moment in time.

Good luck man!

I appreciate the input, as I stated above you & Jammin' have a valid point, I'll be sure to work on my activity on the forums and discord more and I appreciate the input and advice.
Kos Dan.
i'm gonna stay neutral as i've seen you directly help staff on the server which is probably the BEST way to make yourself known by staff, however I feel like much of the community is unfamiliar with you/your name and it might be in your benefit to wait another month or so to become more known via discord, forums, and just in-game. I've seen good and questionable from you in-game, as there's times you've made jokes that had me thinking "???" but not completely inappropriate by any means, just statements that make me scratch my head when considering the image of someone for staff, most people are wanting someone that thry know will consistently adhere to being a overall good energy for the community. +0
I think that you've made a step in the right direction overall in terms of showing interest by making a staff app, but like everyone else has said already and not to beat a dead horse, community engagement is a crucial part of being a leader! I think you'll be a good staff candidate, just make some ban requests and just communicate with people more and I think this would be an easy +1.

For now, I'm going to say a -1 on your app. Just have more engagement with the community and take what everyone else has said here and apply it to what you're doing and I think you'll be set! You're getting a lot of good feedback from others on here so just take it all in as a way to help showcase how you can grow and improve! :)
This guy's discord, at the very least, was just hacked. I do not know about steam but it should be double checked before possible acceptance or not.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(11-13-2021, 11:33 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: This guy's discord, at the very least, was just hacked. I do not know about steam but it should be double checked before possible acceptance or not.

Just caught wind of it, Discord wasn't set up for two-factor, ended up getting hacked. I got it taken care of now. My apologies everyone.
Kos Dan.
Indifferent. I would just like to point out something in his app that stuck out to me. Under "why you want to help the community," from what I have seen, a lot of people applying for trusted across all of the servers have a habit of only saying something along the lines of "there's almost never staff online when I'm on." The fact that they mostly took the question as "what is it about this community that makes you want to help" rather than focusing on "what's wrong with staff team that makes you want to help" signifies a good attitude imo.
I do believe that his banning from discord should have no influence here. The actions he took were involuntary as he was hacked, this is a common issue that we have been having in discord recently.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks