Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So yeah I'm a support main(trusted app)
Ingame Name:  Foxka

SteamID:  shidd one sec STEAM_0:0:20327192
Discord Tag: Foxka#1960

Time Played:  Too long, 840 hours or so

When First Joined: 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  anytime after 7 EST on weekdays, weekends whenever

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank:  moneybags

What can you do to help the community: I can help take care of RDM reports with my extensive knowledge of the rules and have generally good judgement on the gray areas that occur. I have extensive staffing experience, know how to diffuse risque situations, handle trolls, and maintain a safe, fun, and friendly environment for everyone of all origins and placements in life. I excel at gathering evidence and sending it directly to admins/mods rather than making ban request threads. I don't claim to never be emotional, but i think I have a good level head when it comes to intense issues. I also want to emphasize everyone having fun without things being taken too far.

Why you want to help the community: Simply put, after my resurrection I have grown back to loving and caring for this community.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, outside of request

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, here is my last app --> https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15141
Otherwise, I am an ex-admin from 2 years ago so those apps aren't relevant.

How did you find us?:  Server browser after an urge to play TTT again after 8 years or so absence

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  I did this previously, I will be happy to refill the answers if need be

Other:  thank u for your consideration and long live my homies

yes i will happily play league with anyone ;)

Messages In This Thread
So yeah I'm a support main(trusted app) - by Foxka - 11-11-2021, 07:52 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by HONG - 11-11-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Voidzz - 11-11-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Raider Hanks - 11-12-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Foxka - 11-12-2021, 03:07 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by ratty - 11-12-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main(trusted app) - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:22 PM