Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm being held hostage
Ingame Name: Foxka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192
Discord Tag: Foxka#1960

Time Played: 800 hours about

When First Joined: long ass time ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): whenever i'm not at work which is 9-6 EST

Rank Desired: trusted i guess

Current Rank:  designed
What can you do to help the community: I've learned a lot on how to handle toxic environments through HR work and understand how people think and feel and how that might affect emotions. I am also an ex-admin (demoted to mod because of a poor train of actions regarding me over reacting to memes of my face, but i've grown past this and do not hold a grudge) and know the rules as i've helped contribute to them myself. I'm also well versed in ULX, LUA, Mapping, and modelling of source engine stuff so that's a plus i guess?
Most importantly, i will uphold server rules without overbearing myself onto the people just trying to have fun.

Why you want to help the community:  I like it, am happy to be back and see so many familiar faces n stuff. also i'm upholding a deal i made with Lin to apply if he did.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I was banned by my own request, and subsequently unbanned a couple months ago.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  Ya

How did you find us?: server browser on random

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  yes

Other: 
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Foxka...145:27015/
Here is my gametracker, i would like to note that the gap in activity of 9 days was because i was on a cool sexy beach vacation with my good pal in florida, shit was tight.

I do not anticipate this being accepted and i'm mostly applying to encourage my pal Linfalas to go back to staffing the server we both love.

Peace and love, thank you for reading!

Make sure you use this format.
Good Luck!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 Foxka cmon, im not forcing you we have a reason to be happy here and there are better times and better updates coming.
i believe in a good future come back atleast as trusted... cmon take this seriously for me
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
+1 now that you’ve fixed your format and put the effort in
pretty easy +1 too considering you stand out as someone thats fun to be around, knows how to have a good time, and can balance that out with a strong desire to improve the server, which you seem to have been doing for a while now by assisting staff a variety of ways; pretty simple.
Scenarios are here
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=2
Click the one that says trusted and fill er out

Goodluck buddy nice to see you back around.
(10-05-2021, 10:45 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Scenarios are here
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=2
Click the one that says trusted and fill er out

Goodluck buddy nice to see you back around.
Done! Forgot to edit post after I found it lol.

Nice to see you too, Mother short Nuru! Thank you.
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Hi Foxka,

Thank you for applying. I have some questions that can use some answers. It seems to become popular that former staff members want to return to staffing. After leaving the community earlier this year (Link to Farewell Thread) why the sudden interest in becoming staff once again after only being back for a month? 

Thanks.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(10-06-2021, 10:46 AM)SpookyBrr Wrote: Hi Foxka,

Thank you for applying. I have some questions that can use some answers. It seems to become popular that former staff members want to return to staffing. After leaving the community earlier this year (Link to Farewell Thread) why the sudden interest in becoming staff once again after only being back for a month? 

Thanks.
Although it's true that a lot of oldheads are coming back, my return is purely coincidence with the timing! Also I have been playing TTT before I requested to be to remove my self instated bans. As for the second question of my interest, truthfully and honestly I didn't have any Interest until recently I was convinced to get back into staffing by a couple of people, and I said I would think about it. After some thought, I do enjoy playing TTT in between my off periods from other games (namely taking a break from WoW and League, for example), and I guess you could say I'd like to help make sure others are having fun as well.

I hope this answer suffices, and I am happy to respond to any additional inquiries.
We're just a giant ass
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+0.5

As other's have stated, you're very fun to play with and you know how to balance fun and your desire to make the server better. However, you've only been back for a bit now. I do not think you are ready for staff yet, maybe in a month or so.

You smell like wet dog.
I mean, if you really want to come back, I don't see why not.
He knows how to staff, any rustiness can be taken care of with a quick refresh training. He's been helpful as donor, has a history of being an upper staff, etc.

He's been around over a month now, no objection to him returning. Couple of ban request assists too that I've seen.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1, very good at following orders, even if those orders are RDM related

And also he has experience and all that lame stuff
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)