Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread)
Well this isn’t something I expected.. I saw the word Damien and thought it was your Tmod app. Of course it was early in date but that’s besides the point.  That’s rather unfortunate since you were on a good learning pace and getting your stuff down. 

I will say it’s silly to call this thread proving everyone right considering you proved the majority that was against you initially, wrong. You really became a good staff member in my opinion and did really well. There were bumps but everyone has bumps. Whether they’re large bumps or small depends but you really only had minor things happen. I’m glad this isn’t a spur of the moment decision and rather something you thought about over time. Not everyone enjoys staffing. Sometimes it’s better to just chill and have fun in lobby without having to worry about being the one who deals with things. 

Still sad to see you go after all the effort you put into staffing but at the very least as long as you have your own best intentions at heart I only can say it’s been fun man.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 11-13-2021, 01:56 AM
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by David - 11-13-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by reinaberg - 11-13-2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by reinaberg - 11-13-2021, 04:31 PM