Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delusional Bortio - This will require some discussion
-links removed and sent to fish directly for harassment reasons-

I have three videos, sorry for length, I am not timestamping them as the full situation is recorded here, but to summarize for those that want it;
He asked to call me mommy, I said no, he got creepy about it and said that he collects them with pokemon. I expressed it was uncomfortable, he could call me mother, mother nuru, nuru, just stop being a creep. He carried this on for a whole map, aki corrected him in DMS, he shrugged her off, then went back and carried it on farther. He tried to excuse it saying "It's literally your name, there's many ways to say mother!" when explained that it wasn't that, but the way he did it. He then argued with aki, myself, instigated others in on it, that are his friends. I even explained I would willingly help them fill out an abuse report if they wanted to. I asked star to get on at this point because it went to a new map and was out of hand, and he got on and they continued to argue with him. He said to drop the topic and it continued, which then he said something , and excuse me im just reiterating here so its not word for word, along the lines of "im uncomfortable by mothers that play games instead of tending to their cry babies so get off the game and take care of your fucking kid" so he received another gag for the map. At this point, BUMBUM ungagged him. (Will submit something for donor abuse on this shortly.)
I left shortly after because it was a lot for me to handle with having nothing more than mute or gag and not being staff, I didn't want to cross lines.
(Please note before helping any, I did ask aki if it was okay to help, i did not want to overstep, and she said please do she was a little distracted bc she was getting help from possum and could use the help. As soon as star came I stepped out of the picture because more than one staff no donors should help.)

Quick edit to add in; Thank you bortio for copying my video link and posting it on your steam calling me a bad mom. Here's some news for you, babies cry. She's 10 months old, and I told her no to touching my keyboard and trying to get my drink because she's too small for either. Being the age she is, natural response is to cry. So thank you for your ever so insightful "calling someone out for being a shit parent" for a baby crying in mic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Delusional Bortio - This will require some discussion - by Mother Nuru. - 11-17-2021, 07:34 PM