Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delusional Bortio - This will require some discussion
Offender's Name & Steam ID: delusional bortio STEAM_0:1:95347218

Potential Witnesses: Too many to list.

Reason to Ban: Slurs, harassment, ghosting, sexual talk, arguing with staff

Other staff will have different evidence

Proof: Buckle in.  I will break this down into categories.  All videos have timestamps.  Every single time I have used commands against him, he has argued with me and tried to twist the reasoning for my command usage to make it seem like I was wrong.

Harassment and Ghosting:
Summary: video sent by Nazu(s).  Thank you for sending staff evidence!

Th3d3ath0fa11 is an innocent player that likes to say he has “a very good spot” and “how have I not been found yet” every prop round.  Nothing wrong with this.  Bortio takes exception to this, mocks Th3d3ath0fa11 with voices, encourages others (indirectly) to do this, ghosts Th3d3ath0fa11 in the VC by stating exactly what he was, and finally after Th3d3ath0fa11 leaves says word for word “I hope I bullied him off the server in all honesty”.  Nazu marked some of the earlier timestamps.  3:08 is where Bortio’s last comment occurs.  Watch the whole video please.  This kind of behavior cannot and should not be tolerated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ATZ7Zukqtc

Additionally, other staff have warned Bortio for verbal ghosting.

Slurs:
Slurs (2 F-word slurs + 1 R-word slur), arguing with me over his gag.  Also, technically calling people slurs is a form of harassment.
Summary: Everything is timestamped in the video description.  People are defending Bortio in the discord.  No one should be defending this.  This alone is enough for a ban.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrdbkDQINU0

Sexual Talk:
Sexual Talk (warned + round gagged).  I have also been told that he has continued sexual talk on the server when staff are not present.  This is more for logging purposes.  I believe other staff have had to deal with this as well.
Summary: I hopped into the lobby and multiple people were asking to change the subject.  It becomes very clear quickly that the subject kept getting directed back to sexual talk by Bortio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNEOamQzkyA

Not Listening To Staff:
Bortio consistently does not listen to staff hence the reasons for the punishment escalation above.  In this next video, Bortio was actually the target of harassment (dealt with and logged by me) where a couple of troublemakers were accusing him of being racist.  These guys were quickly warned, round gagged, and map gagged.  I stated that we, the entire lobby, were going to move on from the topic.  Bortio continually did not listen and kept going back to the topic.  Since he was the target of the harassment, I used staff discretion and was somewhat lenient.  However, he refused to move on, so he was gagged and muted multiple times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RonY2hxpSRk

Mommy Comments:
@Mother Nuru. , your input here is required.  

Other: (Optional)
-links removed and sent to fish directly for harassment reasons-

I have three videos, sorry for length, I am not timestamping them as the full situation is recorded here, but to summarize for those that want it;
He asked to call me mommy, I said no, he got creepy about it and said that he collects them with pokemon. I expressed it was uncomfortable, he could call me mother, mother nuru, nuru, just stop being a creep. He carried this on for a whole map, aki corrected him in DMS, he shrugged her off, then went back and carried it on farther. He tried to excuse it saying "It's literally your name, there's many ways to say mother!" when explained that it wasn't that, but the way he did it. He then argued with aki, myself, instigated others in on it, that are his friends. I even explained I would willingly help them fill out an abuse report if they wanted to. I asked star to get on at this point because it went to a new map and was out of hand, and he got on and they continued to argue with him. He said to drop the topic and it continued, which then he said something , and excuse me im just reiterating here so its not word for word, along the lines of "im uncomfortable by mothers that play games instead of tending to their cry babies so get off the game and take care of your fucking kid" so he received another gag for the map. At this point, BUMBUM ungagged him. (Will submit something for donor abuse on this shortly.)
I left shortly after because it was a lot for me to handle with having nothing more than mute or gag and not being staff, I didn't want to cross lines.
(Please note before helping any, I did ask aki if it was okay to help, i did not want to overstep, and she said please do she was a little distracted bc she was getting help from possum and could use the help. As soon as star came I stepped out of the picture because more than one staff no donors should help.)

Quick edit to add in; Thank you bortio for copying my video link and posting it on your steam calling me a bad mom. Here's some news for you, babies cry. She's 10 months old, and I told her no to touching my keyboard and trying to get my drink because she's too small for either. Being the age she is, natural response is to cry. So thank you for your ever so insightful "calling someone out for being a shit parent" for a baby crying in mic.
Interesting how you say you call people mommy until they ask you to stop then, someone asks you to stop and you spend the next three maps bitching about. Someone asked you to stop calling them something and you proceeded to continue calling them that and then argued it for over a map. Also calling someone you do not know a bad parent because you can hear their child is probably something you should stop doing as well, including taking their video and putting it on your profile.

Other point, bullying kids and ghosting them does not make you cool, it makes you pathetic. The arguing and disrespecting staff is obvious throughout the videos.

Before you even think about coming back, you should go and learn how consent works because clearly you do not know how it works.
Player is permanently banned.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army