Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something strange
(12-12-2021, 05:06 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: - made a mistake issuing a gag for soundboard. Fixed it, re-gagged correct person (Nazu). apologized. Gagging the wrong person was not my intention, and so it was corrected as soon as I recognized my mistake.

People make mistakes, sometimes it gets weird when trying to figure out who is spamming. Staff even need help from others sometimes when trying to figure out who was spamming. Good work on the recovery, solid attempt at trying to keep the server calm.

(12-12-2021, 05:06 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [Donor]Nazu(s): smoking that todorki pack BIIG_SAD
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: i know what you are talking about

I needed context on this one a little bit, but that might be because I'm a few braincells short of a human. He's calling Big Sad an abusive donator for context if anyone cannot get this.

(12-12-2021, 05:06 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: lmao nazu'
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: and dont talk about that 'anime'

This one will need more context if possible, I'm gonna assume Koshka can give us the context needed for that. I'm sure the anime didn't need to be named, but doesn't give us much more than an example of a warning if anything. Staff chat will probably have more information than anyone else reading this will.

(12-12-2021, 05:06 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [Donor]Nazu(s): tell me to shut up again
[Donor]Nazu(s): ^^^^^^^
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Nazu you're genuinely gonna get in trouble
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Knock it off
[Donor]Nazu(s): you know what
[Donor]Nazu(s): its gonna happen
[Donor]Nazu(s): whatever
[Donor]Nazu(s): my ttt unban request will neber be accepted
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: not with your current behavior
[Donor]Nazu(s): might at well ban me fromm everywher
[Donor]Nazu(s): exactly
[Donor]Nazu(s): im getting patient
[Donor]Nazu(s): its taking too long

[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: you can change tho[/b]
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: they want you to change[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): not until i get unbanned i wont change[/b]
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: then you will stay that way tho[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): exactly[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): too bad for them[/b]

This is a huge axe in his next unban request for TTT for sure in my personal opinion. His lack of patience for the TTT Admins has created this mess for himself, along with his actions in breaking the rules on TTT. He's showing no change on PH, and becomes increasingly troublesome when under the influence.

(12-12-2021, 05:06 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: I have waited a month since then, Hoping Nazu would change. And part of him has changed; Nazu is chilling out, is helpful, and is friendly. Nazu abides by (most of) the rules.
However, the bigger bad behavior remains. Nazu since then continues to micspam, and is unrepentant and blatant about it.
This is causing the server to get more micspam, as people watch Nazu as a donor micspam, and get the "hurr durr, we can't punish the town fool, aww, Nazu, don't do that" response.
I am even at fault here. Often, I am not sure what to do with Nazu and gagging/muting. On one hand, loud mic feedback noises are terrible and bad and the mic quality fixable; but on the other, nazu helps staff and follows most rules.

You are not the only one in this boat Big Sad. After I heard about his personal problems I had sympathy for this player allowing myself to try to be more understanding for this player and giving slight bias because I was trying to help him rather than just punish him. After time goes on, seeing his self destructive nature when he gets emotional and is under the influence causes problems for the server no matter how helpful this person is, that it ISN'T my/your fault for his actions. People struggle in life everyday, and you can only help those that want to be helped. If this is want he wants to do, allow him to lose it. Sometimes you have to lose something to gain something, and hopefully he will gain perception on what he had and what he did if he loses both TTT and PH. Murder and DR will not give this many chances as he has been given if a ban is seen here or in the future.

When it comes to handling him as a player, if you are stepping in to help the server as a donator, you are to follow the same procedures as just another player spamming.

Chat/Verbal Warning, 1 round Gag/Mute, Map Gag/Mute, Kick, Ban Request.

You can punish a donator if that donator is breaking the rules and you have ALL EVIDENCE on said donator to provide it to staff if required, it can be a slippery slope if someone has evidence on you and you cannot provide evidence to defend yourself for doing the right thing. If they use powers to undo what you do to them under the procedures and rules, don't continue to punish them, just make an abuse report on the donator with the information you currently have and allow them to get strikes or lose their donator.

My statement on Nazu directly about the situation as a witness: This player consistently spams loud noises, soundboards, and creates chaos in times of peace on the server for no apparent reason (Being under the influence isn't an excuse). When this player wants to help he does, other than that he isn't helpful in the slightest. I personally have had to deal with him after trying to be understanding, and my understanding is worn thin with this player. If Big Sad wouldn't have posted this, mine would have soon come out as well with more time to gather evidence. With the evidence provided in the current video and the unproven chat. I'd like to say a stern warning to Nazu that future posts could result in a ban. If more evidence is provided and the texts that are quoted be proven accurate from staff via word because of relay. I would say +1 on his first good ban on PH. Sealing the fact this player will most likely not be unbanned from TTT in the foreseeable future as an additional punishment from my viewpoint. Hopefully giving him some insight to how I feel as a player to what he should get if evidence is provided here, or in future ban requests if his actions do not change. He's heading down a road that got himself into trouble on TTT, and looks to be repeating history.

Big sad, don't beat yourself up man, you cannot save everyone... I understand you don't want him to get banned, but with his record that is only delaying the inevitable.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
something strange - by BIIG_SAD - 12-12-2021, 05:06 AM
RE: something strange - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 12-12-2021, 05:40 AM
RE: something strange - by BIIG_SAD - 12-12-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: something strange - by [black]Darkkran - 12-12-2021, 06:26 AM
RE: something strange - by BIIG_SAD - 12-12-2021, 07:14 AM
RE: something strange - by Damien - 12-12-2021, 08:56 AM
RE: something strange - by Foxka - 12-12-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: something strange - by Nazu - 12-12-2021, 02:22 PM
RE: something strange - by [red]Ashe | Satin Bow - 12-12-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: something strange - by Nazu - 12-12-2021, 03:08 PM