Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something strange
ffender's Name:  Nazu(s)

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:436106669

What Server(s): TTT (perma banned atm; reason: consistent RDM) ; PH

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Consistent micspam, inciting micspam

When They Did It: Nazu has done this for over 1 month. my library is literally full of nazu micspam clips. It would literally probably be faster to mail out by rapid mail a thumbdrive with the videos.

Potential Witnesses: various PH mods, various PH donors, various player regulars. 

Proof: In this, I will include ONE primary example of inciting micspam/micspam.

Other:
- made a mistake issuing a gag for soundboard. Fixed it, re-gagged correct person (Nazu). apologized. Gagging the wrong person was not my intention, and so it was corrected as soon as I recognized my mistake. 
[b]Preface: [/b]this is not a report I wanted to make. However, and this is gonna be really strange report, I am not looking for a hurr-durr kneejerk reaction. I am simply asking that the person in question cease the micspam. I am not looking for Nazu to get a ban. That is simply not my intention. 

MAIN: now onto the main part of my request (i didn't know where to put this).

CONS: 
  • Nazu has been the source of much of the micspam as of late, hopping on with the purpose of instigating micspam and causing micspam directly in the server. 

• He has demonstrably used soundboards when not everyone in the server was 100% onboard (although he has sometimes gotten permission from everyone to play a short soundbite)

• Nazu defends his usage, claiming it is "different" from other micspam in that he does not "go too far" (these are his own words).
PROS:
  • Nazu has been incredibly helpful in making the baddies get banned. He has helped me change topics to something other that how someone is cheating so I could gather evidence, and 

• Nazu has put the foot down on super egregious micspam of things such as people spamming the N-word (with hard R). 

• Nazu CAN and sometimes DOES behave in that he will SOMETIMES not micspam. 
Although I do not have many videos (anymore anyways; purges every week, apparently),  The video I gathered when I hopped on this week for the first time when encoutering Nazu, I experienced Nazu hop on, micspam after a bit, and then repeatedly encourage micspam. Other people mic-spammed and were gagged as they had already been warned to not play any soundboard. The video I have  is of where Nazu plays a long soundboard himself, and gets a gag for doing so.

I understand the desire Nazu has to have fun and interact. However, soundboards are not really that funny, and area actually against the rules. Additionally, although it may not explicitly be in the rules, inciting micspam should carry punishment in the same way that inciting a riot carries punishment.

Moreover, Nazu is in Prophunt because he RDM'd too much. In that report, first reading it, I was willing to overlook his transgression because I assumed that it was a temporary slip-up.

I corrected myself when Nazu said:

Quote:
[Donor]Nazu(s): smoking that todorki pack BIIG_SAD
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: i know what you are talking about

[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: lmao nazu'
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: and dont talk about that 'anime'

(later, nazu earrapes, gets gagged by loona)
milhotek24: nazu is gonna get murdered
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: !gag naz
Loona Mondragon gagged Nazu(s)
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: and shadowplayed
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Fourth gag of the day

[Donor]Nazu(s): tell me to shut up again
[Donor]Nazu(s): ^^^^^^^
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Nazu you're genuinely gonna get in trouble
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Knock it off
[Donor]Nazu(s): you know what
[Donor]Nazu(s): its gonna happen
[Donor]Nazu(s): whatever
[Donor]Nazu(s): my ttt unban request will neber be accepted
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: not with your current behavior
[Donor]Nazu(s): might at well ban me fromm everywher
[Donor]Nazu(s): exactly
[Donor]Nazu(s): im getting patient
[Donor]Nazu(s): its taking too long
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: you can change tho[/b]
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: they want you to change[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): not until i get unbanned i wont change[/b]
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: then you will stay that way tho[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): exactly[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): too bad for them[/b]

Into the opine that Nazu at that point had NO intentions of changing his ways. 

I have waited a month since then, Hoping Nazu would change. And part of him has changed; Nazu is chilling out, is helpful, and is friendly. Nazu abides by (most of) the rules.

However, the bigger bad behavior remains. Nazu since then continues to micspam, and is unrepentant and blatant about it.

This is causing the server to get more micspam, as people watch Nazu as a donor micspam, and get the "hurr durr, we can't punish the town fool, aww, Nazu, don't do that" response.

I am even at fault here. Often, I am not sure what to do with Nazu and gagging/muting. On one hand, loud mic feedback noises are terrible and bad and the mic quality fixable; but on the other, nazu helps staff and follows most rules.

At the end of the day, I am not sure where to post this. Either I can classify this as a ban request hoping no ban will be issued (strike/warning), as a donor abuse (which this most certainly is NOT), or to fill out something on the community forums.

Nazu, if you are reading this, please man. I can't stand the thought of not being able to play with you. You are fun to play with

IDK, and I am rapidly passing out at time of posting. 

Will answer and eleborate further at a later time.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
If you wouldn't mind, please post a few of your mic spam clips so that we may see the extent of it.

Also. Moved to PH Ban Requests as this is where it takes place.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(12-12-2021, 05:40 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: If you wouldn't mind, please post a few of your mic spam clips so that we may see the extent of it.

https://youtu.be/6eEBKpAOtK0
(this video was generated to gather evidence of a cheater that was banned earlier of 12/12/21

literally first 30 seconds, incites micspam.

This is the furthest NVIDIA will let me go back (12/02/21). everything pre-this has since been scrubbed/overwritten.

Also, again to re-iterate. I simply seek a non-ban solution to the consistent spam.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(12-12-2021, 05:06 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: - made a mistake issuing a gag for soundboard. Fixed it, re-gagged correct person (Nazu). apologized. Gagging the wrong person was not my intention, and so it was corrected as soon as I recognized my mistake.

People make mistakes, sometimes it gets weird when trying to figure out who is spamming. Staff even need help from others sometimes when trying to figure out who was spamming. Good work on the recovery, solid attempt at trying to keep the server calm.

(12-12-2021, 05:06 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [Donor]Nazu(s): smoking that todorki pack BIIG_SAD

I needed context on this one a little bit, but that might be because I'm a few braincells short of a human. He's calling Big Sad an abusive donator for context if anyone cannot get this.

(12-12-2021, 05:06 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: lmao nazu'

This one will need more context if possible, I'm gonna assume Koshka can give us the context needed for that. I'm sure the anime didn't need to be named, but doesn't give us much more than an example of a warning if anything. Staff chat will probably have more information than anyone else reading this will.

(12-12-2021, 05:06 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [Donor]Nazu(s): tell me to shut up again

[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: you can change tho[/b]
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: they want you to change[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): not until i get unbanned i wont change[/b]
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: then you will stay that way tho[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): exactly[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): too bad for them[/b]

This is a huge axe in his next unban request for TTT for sure in my personal opinion. His lack of patience for the TTT Admins has created this mess for himself, along with his actions in breaking the rules on TTT. He's showing no change on PH, and becomes increasingly troublesome when under the influence.

(12-12-2021, 05:06 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: I have waited a month since then, Hoping Nazu would change. And part of him has changed; Nazu is chilling out, is helpful, and is friendly. Nazu abides by (most of) the rules.
However, the bigger bad behavior remains. Nazu since then continues to micspam, and is unrepentant and blatant about it.
This is causing the server to get more micspam, as people watch Nazu as a donor micspam, and get the "hurr durr, we can't punish the town fool, aww, Nazu, don't do that" response.
I am even at fault here. Often, I am not sure what to do with Nazu and gagging/muting. On one hand, loud mic feedback noises are terrible and bad and the mic quality fixable; but on the other, nazu helps staff and follows most rules.

You are not the only one in this boat Big Sad. After I heard about his personal problems I had sympathy for this player allowing myself to try to be more understanding for this player and giving slight bias because I was trying to help him rather than just punish him. After time goes on, seeing his self destructive nature when he gets emotional and is under the influence causes problems for the server no matter how helpful this person is, that it ISN'T my/your fault for his actions. People struggle in life everyday, and you can only help those that want to be helped. If this is want he wants to do, allow him to lose it. Sometimes you have to lose something to gain something, and hopefully he will gain perception on what he had and what he did if he loses both TTT and PH. Murder and DR will not give this many chances as he has been given if a ban is seen here or in the future.

When it comes to handling him as a player, if you are stepping in to help the server as a donator, you are to follow the same procedures as just another player spamming.

Chat/Verbal Warning, 1 round Gag/Mute, Map Gag/Mute, Kick, Ban Request.

You can punish a donator if that donator is breaking the rules and you have ALL EVIDENCE on said donator to provide it to staff if required, it can be a slippery slope if someone has evidence on you and you cannot provide evidence to defend yourself for doing the right thing. If they use powers to undo what you do to them under the procedures and rules, don't continue to punish them, just make an abuse report on the donator with the information you currently have and allow them to get strikes or lose their donator.

My statement on Nazu directly about the situation as a witness: This player consistently spams loud noises, soundboards, and creates chaos in times of peace on the server for no apparent reason (Being under the influence isn't an excuse). When this player wants to help he does, other than that he isn't helpful in the slightest. I personally have had to deal with him after trying to be understanding, and my understanding is worn thin with this player. If Big Sad wouldn't have posted this, mine would have soon come out as well with more time to gather evidence. With the evidence provided in the current video and the unproven chat. I'd like to say a stern warning to Nazu that future posts could result in a ban. If more evidence is provided and the texts that are quoted be proven accurate from staff via word because of relay. I would say +1 on his first good ban on PH. Sealing the fact this player will most likely not be unbanned from TTT in the foreseeable future as an additional punishment from my viewpoint. Hopefully giving him some insight to how I feel as a player to what he should get if evidence is provided here, or in future ban requests if his actions do not change. He's heading down a road that got himself into trouble on TTT, and looks to be repeating history.

Big sad, don't beat yourself up man, you cannot save everyone... I understand you don't want him to get banned, but with his record that is only delaying the inevitable.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
o address some of the things that you mentioned Darkkran,
  • thank you for the compliment on the recovery
  • The above, taken directly from my response to the Nazu unban thread was taken directly as a copied chat log (cleaned of irrelevant material)
  • The original (from my console, stripped of console things is as follows:

[Donor]Nazu(s): smoking that todorki pack BIIG_SAD
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: lmao nazu'
*DEAD* stormradar: gag kink
milhotek24: nazu is gonna get murdered
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: !gag naz
Loona Mondragon gagged Nazu(s)
Type !discord to join our discord server and earn 50,000 points
Pourple joined Hunters
milhotek24: lmao
[Master]MysticHearte: why anime in quotations
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: and shadowplayed
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Fourth gag of the day
SoggyLoveTowel felt guilty for hurting so many innocent props and committed suicide
SoggyLoveTowel suicided!
[Donor]Nazu(s): tell me to shut up again
*DEAD* stormradar: toaduh you sound like markiplier sometimes
Loona Mondragon was killed by worldspawn
DaCoochie(STEAM_0:0:527822855) connected.
DaCoochie joined Hunters
milhotek24: deeper*
Nasa(STEAM_0:0:98267832) disconnected.
Dashpoleon found and killed perry
milhotek24: toaduh sounds more like a neutral/monotone
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: you can change tho
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: they want you to change
[Donor]Nazu(s): not until i get unbanned i wont change
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: then you will stay that way tho
*DEAD* milhotek24: i wasnt found for the longest time
[Donor]Nazu(s): too bad for them
*DEAD* milhotek24: like 5 different seekers even shot me and didnt notice
Hoopla Prior:)(STEAM_0:1:29482672) connected

I know that you are looking to get an official chat log; this happened  around 11/22, if that helps.

-Biig

BIIG_SAD
This is incredibly concerning since when I was before staff Nazu has been showing this type of behavior. I've had to warn him for not stopping his Mic Spam and with the evidence shown I don't think he will stop.

+1 to a ban.
was he also drunk again because all i can really say at this point is fuckin yikes bro

+1 ban, he literally said it himself that he will never change
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Yikes this one is going to take a while to respond to.

Okay first thing is first, I don't use nor own a soundboard, I've said this before but I play any sounds that sound like they do from my phone. 

Second, in response to the 'smoking that todoroki pack', this is in reference to when he was banned, and was in no way meant to call out Biig for whatever he did with donor, I don't have a problem with donors using their commands and stuff because they're trying to maintain the server, (another main reason I don't bitch and whine for being gagged because I know it's apart of the rules).

Yeah, the third thing with the 'anime'? Need more context as said.

Anyways in response to literally everything else. (As I am only responding to what is presented right now.) I've already said before that I enjoy mic spamming and doing the tiniest amount of trolling (i.e protecting props or just overall not doing anything as a hunter besides acting like an NPC), if this is something that has really become that big of an issue and a ban is warranted then I will take it and come back strong after to show that with a little time you can tone down a lot of mic spam. It's already been toned down a lot over the past month as Biig has brought up. 

Skimming through the thread one more time to make final comments.

- No final comments to be made as of now.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
As of late, he has stopped this behavior on PH, but that doesn't excuse what has happened over the month. I have given a few clips of my own to Fish on this matter, including one instance where he mic spammed along side another user while Zom was tabbed out. Nazu was perfectly aware of his doom, and knowingly caused problems. I will say there were a few occasions that it was clear he was not sober, but this as well does not excuse the actions.

I don't have any evidence any more, but I do have BIIG as a witness: Nazu was gagged by Koshka for mic spam (this being his map gag). Koshka left, and immediately after, Nazu ungagged himself. BIIG warned him to regag himself. I let Koshka know as soon as he had done this... (Happened on 11-22)
+1 to a ban, and I think a strike is needed at some point as well.

It's time for a break Nazu...
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
Snip
I don't have any evidence any more, but I do have BIIG as a witness: Nazu was gagged by Koshka for mic spam (this being his map gag). Koshka left, and immediately after, Nazu ungagged himself. BIIG warned him to regag himself. I let Koshka know as soon as he had done this...
+1 to a ban, and I think a strike is needed at some point as well.

Is there any proof of this happening? I never ungag myself from staff. Are you sure I hadn't left the game and rejoined a while later? As I was map gagged before and had to leave for around 30 minutes maybe before coming back.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]