Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad.
(12-27-2021, 02:00 PM)§5kkdcquick Wrote: You should probably get recording software that also picks up your mic
Theres an option in OBS that lets you turn off the mic option so he could have done which I don't get because how will I know what he said in the evidence? what if he said something toxic to one of the players how will I know? I can't consider this harrassment without knowing what you said and all that because for all I know you could have provoked it.

Honestly the whole number 15 thing seems to only get you mad when somebody uses the accent and not the phrase itself, and I can confirm as a personal friend of Phantom that he basically talks like this all the time(not defending just letting know).  Also what is up with gagging everybody in the server? I think you should have aimed for the player that kept saying itand honestly you not doing that has me mad because it reminds me of the time I got gagged for what other players were saying. Context on this, some players came on and they were speaking Spanish and I joined them and in a occasion we were talking about the letter ñ and some players started the "in di beninging" and me who have not said the phrase got gagged and nobody else did for that(sadly I can't provide a video because I was not recording in that moment)

I would like to see this evidence were players don't talk with the "number 15" accent because I know that there has been multiple occassions were people spam the hell out of it and you are not present(to me it looks more of a personal issue). And I think the person who said impressions should be allowed has a point(I think it was Phantom but not sure) if you will be gagging players for saying "number 15" or "in di beninging"(in a non mic spam manner or gagged the player that wasn't even spamming it) then every type of accent or impression should be banned because for what I understand you can't be liked "oh I like this phrase your good, I don't like this phrase shup up" 

I know you just got the Trusted rank but it feels like your taking it too seriously, remember Rule 5 says "Have Fun!" but from the looks of it you only get on PH(and possibly Gmod in general) to staff or be staff and not enjoy. With this I conclude what I have to say for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad. - by [test]Wilfry - 12-27-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad. - by David - 12-27-2021, 09:43 PM