Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foxka with the unrelenting donor abuse
"I have definitely not broken ANY rules around this dude since joining this community" - Joshua

Lol you slurred your first day back at someone. You consistently RDM and the situation you are speaking of is when you and a couple people decided BESTIALITY was acceptable to talk about on the server. 

Yeah, the situation you are speaking about is something that was not acceptable and it went on way longer than it ever should have. I asked you to stop. Foxka asked you to stop. You kept on going so he gagged you. Don't wanna be gagged? Don't talk about such fucked up topics which you seem like you have a habit and history of. Unfortunately I didn't record this time around like I normally always do so I can't provide just evidence. Just to simply say, talking about people fucking camels which is what you were doing... Not acceptable and the fact that you actually had the stones to make an abuse thread over someone getting on to you for that shit is laughable at best. Also the reason that you were gagged while the other guy was not is because he decided to stop unlike you after multiple warnings.

No abuse my dude. Simply him doing what he should be doing. Don't have these weird topics on server because I will be reacting in the same way. I would hope that most staff members if not all of them would be doing the same. Bestiality shit? Just actually yikes. 

[Image: RAiIDHp.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foxka with the unrelenting donor abuse - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 01-01-2022, 12:18 AM