• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foxka with the unrelenting donor abuse
Offender's Name: Foxka

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

What Server(s):TTT

Offender's Rank: Trusted?

What They Did: target me with donor abuse consistently

When They Did It: yesterday and today

Potential Witnesses: full lobby flaming him for it but I dont remember any names so...

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): I have screencaps of him gagging me but how can i prove its for no reason?

Other:
Picture a random telling me that apparently insta models have on occasion banged camels to improve their numbers. Trying to make it funny, I ask the question "would you date a woman with serious intentions if you knew she did that?" First time on this server in several months and I instantly get a warn from foxka for "gross stuff" for this question even tho the dude who originally said that, who i was replying to, didnt get a verbal warn, let alone a written one. 
Ive been consistently targeted by foxka since getting into this server few days ago. He gags me consistently without me breaking any server rules whenever no real staff are on. Its ridiculous. I have definitely not broken ANY rules around this dude since joining this community and id rather not have to deal with this type of abuse. He has consistently targeted me for the last two days where he has gagged me several times. I dont care for this type of flexing ego but its good to see that 15$ can buy a full on power trip
You forgot this buddy, also his Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:20327192
Format

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

What Server(s):

Offender's Rank: 

What They Did: 

When They Did It: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 

Other:
[Image: unknown.png]
Dude IDK how to pull steam ID yo know which person I mean there is only one donor named Foxka, and every time no staff are on he gags me for his own ego.
(12-31-2021, 09:37 PM)Joshua Graham Wrote: Dude IDK how to pull steam ID yo know which person I mean there is only one donor named Foxka.
Check Wilfry's reply, he put Foxka's steamID there for you.  Just copy and paste the format and fill it out in your next comment, or edit your original comment.
youre really gonna make me format it correctly huh?
(12-31-2021, 09:41 PM)Joshua Graham Wrote: youre really gonna make me format it correctly huh?
Only if you want it taken seriously :).
(12-31-2021, 09:24 PM)Joshua Graham Wrote: Offender's Name: Foxka

Potential Witnesses: full lobby flaming him for it but I dont remember any names so...

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): I have screencaps of him gagging me but how can i prove its for no reason?

Other:
Picture a random telling me that apparently insta models have on occasion banged camels to improve their numbers. Trying to make it funny, I ask the question "would you date a woman with serious intentions if you knew she did that?" First time on this server in several months and I instantly get a warn from foxka for "gross stuff" for this question even tho the dude who originally said that, who i was replying to, didnt get a verbal warn, let alone a written one. 
Ive been consistently targeted by foxka since getting into this server few days ago. He gags me consistently without me breaking any server rules whenever no real staff are on. Its ridiculous. I have definitely not broken ANY rules around this dude since joining this community and id rather not have to deal with this type of abuse. He has consistently targeted me for the last two days where he has gagged me several times. I dont care for this type of flexing ego but its good to see that 15$ can buy a full on power trip
So you making a report with no witnesses to back you up and no evicence to help you with the case? also to my understanding Foxka is a TTT Trusted just letting you know
(12-31-2021, 09:54 PM)[test]Wilfry Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 09:24 PM)Joshua Graham Wrote: Offender's Name: Foxka

Other:
So you making a report with no witnesses to back you up and no evicence to help you with the case? also to my understanding Foxka is a TTT Trusted just letting you know
So i need witnesses to make it stick? I was kind of hoping hed just reply himself and openly state his prejudice and solve this for me... I guess I could go looking for witnesseses if he didnt gag me all the time. How am I supposed to ask people to testify if hes fucking gagging me wantonly?
I don't know if its neccesary to have witnesses here(please any staff or somebody who knows the answer let me know) but if you are going to accuse a player then evidence is needed.  How are we going to deal with the case when you can't prove what the accused did without it?
I was on the server and Joshua and a bunch of other guests were just being completely awful. Foxka did nothing wrong. These kids on Christmas break are something else...