Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some things don't change, I guess?
jesus fucking christ.

This entire thing is a shit show.

Okay so - Delta knows better. I've had some big headaches regarding delta in the past - yes. He showed blatant disregard for the server rules, which in turn sends the trolls off the deep end. BUT the way this was handled is absolutely unacceptable from a staff end.

I will admit your video quality is shit and it was hard to see a lot of what was happening in the text bar - but B0T went way too far - completely unacceptable.

Some of these gags - too quick without enough meaning. There are people who in the first video should have been gagged and where not and people who were gagged that were gagged too soon without enough warning.

One of the biggest things about being staff is not letting this shit get under your skin - and I think Biig Sad made some quick to the trigger calls. But we are here for delta. IF this is the same delta I think it is - he has been a headache since day one and has had multiple bans. example of my last ban req on him https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12450

Also : -1 because because you made this post and you acted like the innocent staff member, no wonder why most of everyone in the server hates your fucking guts. do better

Fuck dude thats rude as hell, Delta.

Delta has been a huge asshole since the day he arrived, pushing the rules and boundaries massively, completely disrespecting and ignoring all staff and incredibly argumentative. 

So with that I want to say this biig sad needs more training but Delta is a cancer and I'm tired of him. +1. 
Go away

Messages In This Thread
Some things don't change, I guess? - by BIIG_SAD - 01-17-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Some things don't change, I guess? - by MissPauling - 01-22-2022, 02:30 PM
RE: Some things don't change, I guess? - by Salty - 01-22-2022, 06:09 PM