Offender's Name & Steam ID:
Delta STEAM_0:0:220554846

Potential Witnesses:
(not sure, I can scan for potential witnesses); Bot Roomba
Reason to Ban:
Delta STEAM_0:0:220554846 staff disrespect, targetting. Punishment evasion

Proof:

MAIN

Context video, watch timestamps for reference on why map gag.

Other: this person has been previously recorded in 8 seperate instances of causing trouble over a multi-month period. I do not see how this behavior will improve.

I do not mind being called names. This is pretty run of the mill in my line of work. What I do mind, however, is the continued rudeness when people who can ban are not on.
           It is not fair to everyone else in the server who has to hear/see/experience this kind of toxicity towards people.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
alright should i go with my story? alright here we go
so earlier around this afternoon, i was just talking to wilfry about some stuff, then i told him "shut up you Puertorican" (which me and wilfry call each other since im mexican and he is puertorican) 

after that you gagged me for just for a round gag, right? wrong.

then after you gagged me, you told that im the only one getting map gagged. i was like WTF??? tf did i DO??????
phantom was arguing about why i got map gagged even i gagged once after the map changed.
You Said "consistent behavior, text warn, problem behavior, gag." and i was like ok but how does this affect my round gag tho?

i was only just round gagged once when the map changed then you told me, i got map gagged, because of that... so i just gag evade because i got the map gagged for no reason

OH WAIT BUT HERE MORE OF THIS

after you gagged me, you gagged like the whole server, because of it. and then a random mod named "B0T-IkillY0U" muted everyone and told them "if yall gonna keep arguing about this im gonna map gagged everyone" after he said that while he was gagging/muting people look who came to save us

@TheUltraFish came the ph admin savior (he ungag everyone and unmuted people because of your shenanigans, you was quiet when he came and then B0T-IkillY0U left when he joined, then we told fish that you were abusing your powers for no reason at all. and told people to chill tf out, which we know we caught you red handed.

honestly this has been happening for a while now when you received donor and now your a trusted.. seriously man people are just having fun, stop fucking ruining everything you do man, you always bitch and complain about everything. please let people have fun dude

-1 because because you made this post and you acted like the innocent staff member, no wonder why most of everyone in the server hates your fucking guts. do better
[Image: boukon.gif]
Retired Dinkleberg Micspammer (2021-2022)
jesus fucking christ.

This entire thing is a shit show.

Okay so - Delta knows better. I've had some big headaches regarding delta in the past - yes. He showed blatant disregard for the server rules, which in turn sends the trolls off the deep end. BUT the way this was handled is absolutely unacceptable from a staff end.

I will admit your video quality is shit and it was hard to see a lot of what was happening in the text bar - but B0T went way too far - completely unacceptable.

Some of these gags - too quick without enough meaning. There are people who in the first video should have been gagged and where not and people who were gagged that were gagged too soon without enough warning.

One of the biggest things about being staff is not letting this shit get under your skin - and I think Biig Sad made some quick to the trigger calls. But we are here for delta. IF this is the same delta I think it is - he has been a headache since day one and has had multiple bans. example of my last ban req on him https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12450

Also : -1 because because you made this post and you acted like the innocent staff member, no wonder why most of everyone in the server hates your fucking guts. do better

Fuck dude thats rude as hell, Delta.

Delta has been a huge asshole since the day he arrived, pushing the rules and boundaries massively, completely disrespecting and ignoring all staff and incredibly argumentative. 

So with that I want to say this biig sad needs more training but Delta is a cancer and I'm tired of him. +1. 
Go away
I'm going to ignore how BIIG_SAD and BOT handled things as Pauling said the gist of it.

Let me list off what you've accrued on your time on the server, Delta:
I have warned you for slurs (slurs towards those of Mexican heritage). 12/17 - chelllman
PFP/text hat issues. 12/21,12/22,12/24
You have been gagged for playing music over your mic. 12/25 - BIIG_SAD
Map gagged for micspam - 1/13 - Ryzif
Kicked for mispam - 1/13 - Ryzif

Just putting things in perspective.  You do seem to push the boundaries.
After doing an actual watching instead of skimming through the videos like I did the first time:

Delta might have been blunt, but he's got a point. After further digging in, I also came to the same conclusion that Pauling did that there was definitely some powermodding done here. Also, as a leader of the community, you cannot allow every little thing to get under your skin to the point that you instagag them, that's how you kill an entire vibe of a server and ruin the fun, as Delta said.

I do not think that this warrants Delta from being free from a ban, however, if there would be a logical explanation as to why, I would argue that a mishandling of the situation by the staff involved would be fair to prevent Delta from getting banned... this time.

According to what Chell has provided, you have a history of causing problems, Delta, most of it being over the period of a month. Usually, I would say that this isn't a problem, but it's concentrated in a tight window.

If you are NOT to be banned from this one, I would surely advise you that you're on thin ice and the next time someone gets chance to catch you slip, you'll probably be gone.

As for my vote on this matter...

Although I don't necessarily like Delta's mannerism of how he delivered the opinion, I do have to say I somewhat agree with it.

-1. BIG, you and B0t botched this one. Had you not handled this so poorly, I would not be changing my vote to a -1. Sorry, but that's how I feel about it.

Delta, I will warn you though; if you wish to continue playing here, I suggest you start taking a chill pill with the theatrics.
This Delta situation almost looks like a Bortio Rerun without the Staff complaining and more with being on the edge of the rules all the time.

BIIG is really trying to get his Trusted Status into the trash, ITS THE SECOND TIME I SEE YOU DO STUFF LIKE THIS MATE, unless the training is not working, im really getting disapointed in you.

Delta is on a league of his on at this time, he have a track history of doing stuff like this, as chellman said, and the times i played with you were really a headache.

But ill still Neutral on it, due to how poorly BIIG and B0T handle it, and at this point Delta should have gone away WAAAAY before.
Alright so this is not the same Delta that harassed you, MissPauling. Comparing steam IDs show that is not an issue. I saw some of you complaining on how long the ban request was taking well the comments provided yesterday since this took place during another issue was exactly what I was waiting for so thank you for those that have been patient.

@BIIG_SAD I know you are trying your best but I suggest for awhile you try to join when other staff are in the game and see how they handle things.

It is also interesting people who are not staff trying to enforce rules on what punishments people should or should not have despite knowing how they know the person has a history of causing issues and should butt out.

@Delta you need to clean up your act and stop trying to push every rule you can because you think you are funny. From the bortio scenario where you openly supported a harasser, mic spam, disrespectful to staff, punishment evasion, etc. you are even lucky to be here. You need time to chill out and assess things before returning. Since there are a slew of issues and they just keep changing and going to extremes with some other rule, I am going to ban you for a week.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army