Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inno on t rdm should have the same punishment as t on t
(01-23-2022, 03:34 PM)HONG Wrote: dink doesnt like someone being slain twice for a single reason, the only exception is t on t rdm
most people don't also like losing said t round cause some dudes being a dickhead with a barrel. It'd definitely curb the rampant prop killing donors have a fetish for.

(01-23-2022, 03:28 PM)Josh from RAW Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 03:24 PM)Ryzif Wrote: I mean RDM is RDM my man. I can see your point but the whole reason that intentional T on T RDM is 2 slays is because they possess the information and it's truly disruptive to gameplay. A good idea would be to avoid the prop areas in pre round if you feel this strongly about it. 

They also don't know that you're a T so it's just random deathmatch based on a lack of information or reason so why get two just because they happened to be right? I truly understand the frustration but the I feel the slays given right now are fair enough.
Bro you have literally killed me on my t round with a barrel before, you're as bias to propkilling as nazu is.
you really expect me to dig up month old damage logs to show you've killed me?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inno on t rdm should have the same punishment as t on t - by Cracked Out Father Grigori - 01-23-2022, 03:37 PM