Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inno on t rdm should have the same punishment as t on t
How many times have you died as a t three seconds into the round because Kizzy, Nazu or whoever else the minge of choice is on the server decides to be a dickhead and start swinging barrels around as an inno Only for them to get one single slay and on their inno round no less. Being a t most people would agree is half the fun in ttt so why does someone ruining your fun intentionally receive any less punishment than the rdming a fellow t buddy? It still results in you losing your t round and not enjoying said round but only one actually results in a slay thats longer than one round. Maybe i'm the vocal minority here but I get rdmed 100 times as many t rounds as I do inno rounds. Maybe its just bad luck who knows.
Should inno on t rdm be two slays. - Straw Poll
I mean RDM is RDM my man. I can see your point but the whole reason that intentional T on T RDM is 2 slays is because they possess the information and it's truly disruptive to gameplay. A good idea would be to avoid the prop areas in pre round if you feel this strongly about it. 

They also don't know that you're a T so it's just random deathmatch based on a lack of information or reason so why get two just because they happened to be right? I truly understand the frustration but the I feel the slays given right now are fair enough.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(01-23-2022, 03:24 PM)Ryzif Wrote: I mean RDM is RDM my man. I can see your point but the whole reason that intentional T on T RDM is 2 slays is because they possess the information and it's truly disruptive to gameplay. A good idea would be to avoid the prop areas in pre round if you feel this strongly about it. 

They also don't know that you're a T so it's just random deathmatch based on a lack of information or reason so why get two just because they happened to be right? I truly understand the frustration but the I feel the slays given right now are fair enough.
Bro you have literally killed me on my t round with a barrel before, you're as bias to propkilling as nazu is.
(01-23-2022, 03:28 PM)Josh from RAW Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 03:24 PM)Ryzif Wrote: I mean RDM is RDM my man. I can see your point but the whole reason that intentional T on T RDM is 2 slays is because they possess the information and it's truly disruptive to gameplay. A good idea would be to avoid the prop areas in pre round if you feel this strongly about it. 

Bro you have literally killed me on my t round with a barrel before, you're as bias to propkilling as nazu is.

I'm curious as to when I killed you? I don't even know your name.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
dink doesnt like someone being slain twice for a single reason, the only exception is t on t rdm
(01-23-2022, 03:34 PM)HONG Wrote: dink doesnt like someone being slain twice for a single reason, the only exception is t on t rdm
most people don't also like losing said t round cause some dudes being a dickhead with a barrel. It'd definitely curb the rampant prop killing donors have a fetish for.

(01-23-2022, 03:28 PM)Josh from RAW Wrote:

you really expect me to dig up month old damage logs to show you've killed me?
Sorry but why is my name being mentioned here? I haven't prop RDM'd since I came back, except for the Jammin clip. Why are you trying to slander me for something I have no part in. I don't even RDM anymore lmao.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
An innocent killing a traitor is literally just standard RDM lmao. It's the textbook definition. We have no plans of changing or updating the punishment for standard RDM.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hey maybe you could of made this thread without throwing shade and calling people out by their name on here just saying my guy. If there is a problem in game report it to a staff member.

Now onto inno on t. It is true that some servers have it so it’s set to two slays but like dink doesn’t like having more then two slays like Hong said.
just avoid people running around with barrels/ prop fight area ez
[Image: J6yUs0g]