Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my old topic got locked for a mysterious reason
(01-31-2022, 12:41 AM)No Pariah Wrote: Idea 1: Like cee said I think that would make it too good. All you need to do is hide the body in a t room or behind some props and its less likely to be identified.

Idea 2: Yes

Idea 3: Could be something really cool to add for mobility and some creative ways of killing.

Idea 4: I think this would add easier use and understanding with the item. 

Idea 5: This would for sure make it be used every round by someone who can aim decently but I would not like a silenced deagle going around.

Idea 6: Just the Ares Shrike with a slight change in stats so I don't think so.

Idea 7: Not a bad idea to bring back an item but it would have to be up to whether this could prevent abuse if people are actually concerned about it this time.

Idea 8: Makes perfect sense

Idea 9: This just punishes people who like to play long and people who lose track of the match time. I think this would just change the rounds into a fast paced shooter which TTT just isn't. 
Heres my one serious post of the year.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...

Messages In This Thread
RE: my old topic got locked for a mysterious reason - by YourMateMurph - 01-31-2022, 10:10 AM