Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
request for unban request of unbanning
You gave a half hearted apology to me publicly but didn't come talk to me personally about it. Not only did you not come talk to me, you sent an apology to someone who had nothing to do with any of the banning process. This feels like you weren't sincere in anything you said. I may not be super active in this community but a meme like that makes me genuinely feel unwelcomed here. I typically do not care about memes about me or just shit in general. Shit-talking is going to happen on the internet. Taking my photo without my permission, even if it's on my steam/discord profile is a definite no. That doesn't include the context and other photo you used in the meme. I'm not going to vote as obviously i have a very strong bias in this situation.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]

Messages In This Thread
RE: request for unban request of unbanning - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 03-26-2022, 10:07 PM
RE: request for unban request of unbanning - by Salty - 03-27-2022, 03:34 PM