Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
request for unban request of unbanning
What you did was incredibly stupid and distasteful. There is no logical reasoning for it even existing in good taste. You compared a community member to a pedophile by slapping their real face on the same image as the pedophile's face. That is not just something that happens in the moment, that takes a bit of time and effort to make. Some things should be obvious on what is okay to make fun of or not and the limits that come with said things. The moment that said image was even talked about should have been seen as that, too far. Now I am not saying we need to have a group hug and sing Cumbia, but if we cannot even stop ourselves from comparing each other to some of the worst scum on the planet, then what is even the point?

I hope you did actually take time to learn something if you are unbanned. Given your track record on the forums, I would not be surprised if this is denied. I can understand wanting to make ban requests if you regularly play on the server and that is at least a better reason than your last unban request. Since I am friends with Travis any vote I make will come by with bias so I will refrain from voting. This whole situation is stupid and should not have happened. Be better.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: request for unban request of unbanning - by TheUltraFish - 03-26-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: request for unban request of unbanning - by Salty - 03-27-2022, 03:34 PM