Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
request for unban request of unbanning
(03-26-2022, 10:05 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Nor does it help that the image is still pinned in the discord, that he has not sent a proper genuine apology to Travis (because obviously you're not sorry, your actions show such, you came and apologized to me of all people but not the one personally affected.) etc. There's a lot of reasons to deny this. You have SUCH A GOOD HEAD on your shoulders, why you're going down a bad path is beyond me. I love you, I love Laced, I love that whole group but ya'll have become people I don't know anymore and it makes me cry lol. It's genuinely hurting my heart.
I had my own response typed up but I feel this best summarizes my opinion. Maybe I’ve changed, maybe we’ve grown into different people, but god dammit if banning you wasn’t one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever had to make. I want you to come back but every time we give you a chance you take it and spit it back into our faces and make us feel stupid for trusting you. I’m sorry rand but I don’t want to go through this again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: request for unban request of unbanning - by Battons - 03-27-2022, 03:20 PM
RE: request for unban request of unbanning - by Salty - 03-27-2022, 03:34 PM