Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
A white flame to extinguish the darkness
+1. My experiences with Foxka have been extremely positive and productive. He obviously has prior skills and knowledge that would make the transition into mod a simple one. I think that he has proven himself to have good intentions, quality knowledge, and the personality needed to become a quality moderator on the server.

I do want to say that I, like Jammin, was trained and still to this day only warn for hard slurs. This isn't to say that I disagree with you warning for other things. I believe that context is extremely important and having known the context for some of the warns, I agree with you. I think the big thing to keep in mind is context. I think you are more then competent to handle moderator and the majority of the time I stand by your decisions. Do I disagree with you on some things? Of course I do, it's near impossible to have every staff member on the same page due to multiple gray areas. I think this is a good thing to a certain extent. We have had many productive conversations in staff chat which result in admins clarifying rules not only to new staff members, but to moderators as well. With that being said, good luck my friend!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A white flame to extinguish the darkness - by Salty - 04-22-2022, 05:34 AM
RE: A white flame to extinguish the darkness - by reinaberg - 04-23-2022, 11:59 AM
RE: A white flame to extinguish the darkness - by IdiotBaby - 04-23-2022, 05:25 PM