Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
A white flame to extinguish the darkness
Ingame Name: foxka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192
Discord Tag: foxka#1960

Time Played: long ass

When First Joined: 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): after 6pm on weekdays and whenever on weekends

Rank Desired: mod

Current Rank: t moad
t
What can you do to help the community:  Ban baddies, Keep the peace, make friends and maintain server happiness. Basically keep doing what I've been doing, helping with reports, helping new staff learn the ropes, and welcome people to the community. Also encourage newblood staff to apply and grow our team to help control the chaos the server can be sometimes

Why you want to help the community: i love dinks its always fun to hop on and dick around and i want to help keep the server a place for enjoyment

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): self inflicted gunshot wound

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  nope... never!

How did you find us?: the interenet

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes in my last application

Other: 
The criticisms i received, though extremely limited from the admin team perspective, have all been acknowledged to the best of my ability and if approved i will continue to work on myself to be better
Also I ask that any of the admins who have concerns that aren't posted here, please for the love of God at least approach me about them first

also icey its ur turn to apply dingus :)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Hey Foxka!

If all the qualms that the admins had with you were improved upon then I see no reason why you cannot be a moderator again.

I give you my support and feel that you have earned the right to be a moderator.

+1; best of luck on your app.
I mean I'm going with the answer that I posted on your last Mod app. For anyone curious about words, visit here

I can only hope that this extra time is what the admins wanted and their concerns are hopefully cleared.

Like before. +1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 I didn't really see you in action whenever I saw you in-game but I know from discord interactions that you're very nice and easy-going while still enforcing the rules.
+1. My experiences with Foxka have been extremely positive and productive. He obviously has prior skills and knowledge that would make the transition into mod a simple one. I think that he has proven himself to have good intentions, quality knowledge, and the personality needed to become a quality moderator on the server.

I do want to say that I, like Jammin, was trained and still to this day only warn for hard slurs. This isn't to say that I disagree with you warning for other things. I believe that context is extremely important and having known the context for some of the warns, I agree with you. I think the big thing to keep in mind is context. I think you are more then competent to handle moderator and the majority of the time I stand by your decisions. Do I disagree with you on some things? Of course I do, it's near impossible to have every staff member on the same page due to multiple gray areas. I think this is a good thing to a certain extent. We have had many productive conversations in staff chat which result in admins clarifying rules not only to new staff members, but to moderators as well. With that being said, good luck my friend!!
Guys and gals and inbetweens and neithers;

I do not and will never warn for people saying "retard" and "queer". While i don't particularly enjoy people using queer in general unless they are a part of the community, i don't care as long as it's not derogatory (and therefore flaming/harassment).

I don't know where yall got the info that I'm suddenly not following guidelines, as you can search every warn i've given and see that there isn't a single one. I only argued *for* warning for "queer". IDC about people saying retard since i also say it.

Anyways, i appreciate the feedback given so far but I really needed to set that side bit straight (no pun intended ;) ). Everything else having to do with that topic i'd like to ask that its taken to another thread, thank you!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I am likely off base as usual so I redacted my comments until I get a chance to review the issue.
Boys and girls, this is why you research before posting :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Bump
+1 I think that foxka is fine to become mod. There are things to work on but I can see him putting the time and effort since his last app. Not sure if I'm a fan of the non-formatted ban requests tho.
Also to answer this question:
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 After thinking about it a bit, I'm in the same boat as Les. I think Foxka is fine to move up to moderator.