Ingame Name: Anti-semitic Goose

SteamID: 76561199146592212
Discord Tag: Anti-semitic Goose#2567

Time Played: according to game tracker: 46 minutes, 575 total hours on steam

When First Joined: January, 14th, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5-9 pm, central time zone

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: A majority of the times admins aren't available, the goose will intervene in children scream on their mics, slurs, and overall obnoxious people

Why you want to help the community: i play on this server as it gives me time to answer personal emails for work so i guess giving back would help

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Currently have not been banned, except for bryan mistaking my steam i.d. for another player and permabanning me for 24 hours, unless karma bans count

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): negative pretty sure this is my first forum post

How did you find us?: if every 5 minutes your pop-ups didn't come up linking to the forums i probably would not have found them

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): of course, don't fact check me though

Other:  

Messages In This Thread
Ignore my post, and i'll queue more dogshit music - by Goose - 04-27-2022, 02:58 PM