Ingame Name: Anti-semitic Goose

SteamID: 76561199146592212
Discord Tag: Anti-semitic Goose#2567

Time Played: according to game tracker: 46 minutes, 575 total hours on steam

When First Joined: January, 14th, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5-9 pm, central time zone

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: A majority of the times admins aren't available, the goose will intervene in children scream on their mics, slurs, and overall obnoxious people

Why you want to help the community: i play on this server as it gives me time to answer personal emails for work so i guess giving back would help

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Currently have not been banned, except for bryan mistaking my steam i.d. for another player and permabanning me for 24 hours, unless karma bans count

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): negative pretty sure this is my first forum post

How did you find us?: if every 5 minutes your pop-ups didn't come up linking to the forums i probably would not have found them

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): of course, don't fact check me though

Other:  
Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:593163242.

Goose you're fun to play with and and all around doo-gooder, but I do not think you are staff material. +rep but -1.
SteamID is STEAM_0:0:593163242

Pros:
-Active in game
-Never received a ban
-Knows in-game rules

Cons:
-No community activity (first ever forum post, not on discord, no ban requests, etc.)
-6 warns for slur usage, last one from April 11th of this year
-2 additional warns - one for rape jokes, one for antisemitism

The cons heavily outweigh the pros. Some of this behavior isn't acceptable from a normal player perspective - and staff are expected to uphold an even higher standard.
For these reasons I am a -1.
Best of luck on your application.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Up your community activity in regards to forums and discord, along with making at least one ban request and you'll be good to go. You're a pretty easy guy to get along with overall and I don't see any outstanding issues (besides the warns, however I do believe that people can be reformed and get staff)
Shouldn't this be moved to shitposting? I guess Matt can do when he finds it.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I think given some time to prove to us you can curb the bad behaviors you've shown in the past, you will be a great addition to the staffing team. For now, though you're a fun player *usually*, I can't support this app. You might want to change your name also to just "goose" as a further extension of your good recent behavior (that I've noticed anyways!). Oh and try and be more active outside of the server and get to know everyone.

Work on these and I think you'll get it, but for now -1 from me dawg
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I think you've got potential to be a good staff member; showing interest is always a good first step. Just post a couple ban requests and clean up your act so you don't have any warns and you'll be golden in my books.

For now, I'm NEUTRAL. Best of Luck to you!
The only way I’d support this is if you clean up your shit. What I mean by this is the racism, the racist jokes, the inappropriate jokes as well. I’m sure you could do it but realistically until this shitty behavior is cleared out, I don’t think you should be staff. 

That’s just what needs to be done to even be considered in my opinion. 

Btw, saw something and thought I should post it. Slurs like three days before this app lol

https://imgur.com/a/Y045q5X Right here.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(04-27-2022, 06:31 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Btw, saw something and thought I should post it. Slurs like three days before this app lol

https://imgur.com/a/Y045q5X Right here.
yeah hard pass -1, i was already pretty solidly against this but continuing the unfunny obnoxious behavior pretty much reinforces that
Goose,

At this time your Trusted Application has been DENIED. Due to recent warnings of slur usage in combination with not much activity in both Discord and on Forums, we do not believe At this time you are ready to be staff. 

I encourage you to take some time and be more involved on discord and the forums and work on how you present yourself on server. I believe you can turn it around if you try to.

You may reapply on 6/2/22
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]