Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
False hackusations and possibly fabricated evidence.
(05-20-2022, 07:21 PM)Volatery Wrote: Still waiting for the reason behind the ban and the report on me.. Me sending an image to an admin that someone else sent me shouldn't be a bannable offense. Let me know if it is though
I'll spell it out. If someone sends you something on server it's going to be through steam more than likely right? So you should have that conversation right? So you should be able to take a picture of that conversation of them sending you the "evidence" and clear yourself of this because that "evidence" is faker than shit. If you cannot do it, which you can't because you're obviously one of the saddest trolls I've ever seen. Then you're targeting and harassing people and trying to get someone banned just because you feel like it. Thanks for the entertainment. It was fun laughing at you.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: False hackusations and possibly fabricated evidence. - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 05-20-2022, 07:24 PM