Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
False hackusations and possibly fabricated evidence.
Offender's Name: Volatery

Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:459474650

Potential Witnesses: Chellapo, Damien, Penny, Misstie, Sweet Banana, Sweet, Bxb777 (Sukal).

Reason to Ban: Repeatedly accusing others of hacking alongside Christ is King (STEAM_0:0:63161510) while providing no evidence initially.  Then gave what was said to be a screenshot of Chellapo's screen.  The fact it isn't a full image of a person's screen combined with them refusing to name the supposed third party who gave them the screenshot leads me to believe it is fake. 

https://imgur.com/a/3YQ7CsX
This is very ironic. Damien was called out for cheating by somebody in the chat and I was repeating it. Then somebody sent me proof of Chellapo cheating and I reported it directly to the mod and I get banned???? We can clearly tell this mod is friends with the person who was reported and decided to ban me instead. I did nothing wrong to get banned, and was called several slurs by Damien like Retard. So the fact that Damien can call me a retard and I can't antagonize him back by calling him cheater is IRONIC. It's even more crazy to me that I wasn't even the one who started calling Damien a cheater in the first place. I was just repeating it and he got mad so I kept saying it. Now Chellapo on the other hand someone sent me actual proof and I didn't even troll Chellapo or anything. I sent it straight to the admin and I got banned for that. 10/10 moderation if you ask me.
Calling out someone for cheating out loud is a good indicator of level of intelligence

Edit: since I have to put a reason, doesn't necessitate a ban AFAIK, but it's still not very bright.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(05-20-2022, 06:21 PM)Mana Wrote: Calling out someone for cheating out loud is a good indicator of level of intelligence

That added nothing to this report and has NOTHING to do with me being banned
oh wow....this is some sociopathic level of gaslighting. if you want to fabricate evidence, I would start by looking at the closed ban appeals for legitimate hacking cases and using that as a baseline for drawing your red squares in MSPaint. (also you forgot to highlight a player on the right)
how are you gonna say someone's cheating then give the worst revamp of ESP to ever grace this forum site
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
(05-20-2022, 06:37 PM)Murl Wrote: oh wow....this is some sociopathic level of gaslighting. if you want to fabricate evidence, I would start by looking at the closed ban appeals for legitimate hacking cases and using that as a baseline for drawing your red squares in MSPaint. (also you forgot to highlight a player on the right)

You seriously think I drew those??? Lmfao... I really don't care what you think, and I told Evan the same thing. I don't care anymore. I sent the proof that I was given and said that was all I am gonna do and dropped it. And 1 hour later I get banned when I literally completely stopped talking about it and told Evan I was done with the situation. And until you can PROVE I drew those, you have no case against me. And I realize it's vice versa, I can't prove that was chellapo so I have no case, HENCE why I dropped it.
fail troll moment, should it be a perm ban i think not, but this guy is cringe for doing this lol
if you want to make a serious case. should've complied with telling us "who" gave you this "screenshot", cringe moment thinking staff cant see screens
(05-20-2022, 06:41 PM)voidzz Wrote: fail troll moment, should it be a perm ban i think not, but this guy is cringe for doing this lol
if you want to make a serious case. should've complied with telling us "who" gave you this "screenshot", cringe moment thinking staff cant see screens

I mean I didn't draw on any picture... "Cringe moment thinking staff can't see screens" Screengrab can't detect 90% of cheats and that is a fact lol
I’d really like to know how you got the evidence of chellapo ‘hacking’ mostly cause as murl said someone was missed with the red boxes, plus there would be no way of you getting his screen, really just leads me to think it was your own screen but that’s not the point really. You also admit to targeting/harassing/antagonizing people just for your pleasure, Damien may have been using the word retard but that word isn’t banned on this server and is part of banter, I can’t really fault him when from the sound of it you started it and kept going at him.