Simple Unban request
Timestamp 2:42 ish in my video

BlackCat: "Hyperion is going to come in and be like "what's happening?""
Gazimon: "Is he a mod?"
BlackCat: "No"
Gazimon: "Alright, then we're safe"

Gazimon knows exactly what he's doing, and he knows it's wrong. He's exploiting the fact that there aren't any staff members on at that time in the morning to come on and just do whatever he wants, at the expense of everybody else. Sometimes I just want to come on in the morning and enjoy a nice quiet game of TTT without 31 other people talking at once, and it's a shame that for two days my experience was ruined by Gazimon getting bored and RDM'ing because he felt like it. I'm certain there are other people who have been affected by this, and they either couldn't report it due to no staff being on or just felt like there was nothing they could do.
Between the constant RDM, the metagaming, trying to ruin somebodys round with a prop, and believing you could do whatever you wanted with nobody to stop you, I personally don't think you should be unbanned.

EDIT: Video is here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQR4l6Toh-k) The first two clips on roy_the_ship were filmed on the 9th. Not sure how far back the round logs go, but a staff member could potentially check for logs from the 9th on that map and back me up. You did other things before those two clips were filmed, but I wasn't recording at the time, namely killing me on suspicion during my T round on ttt_canyon. In the first clip of the video you kill me and then say "why is it always you", implying you've already killed me before doing the same thing, which you did. You can't really deny this considering you said it yourself.

Messages In This Thread
Simple Unban request - by The Gaming Gazimon - 01-12-2017, 12:16 AM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Drew - 01-12-2017, 12:29 AM
RE: Simple Unban request - by The Gaming Gazimon - 01-12-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: Simple Unban request - by the man what to eat that fruit. - 01-12-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: Simple Unban request - by The Gaming Gazimon - 01-12-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Christian - 01-12-2017, 03:26 AM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Dildo Shwaggins - 01-13-2017, 02:07 AM
w - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 01-13-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Obi Juan Canblowme - 01-13-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Scoovie - 01-13-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Drew - 01-14-2017, 01:56 PM