Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe
Noire is indeed correct about this. I wasn't really active in the community when all this "leaking" or whatever shit happened that got you banned, but using evidence outside of the discord is an improper usage of authority (in my opinion, this is subject to change should a strong enough argument is made).

If you were banned for something you actually did in OUR discord, that'd be a different story. Regardless of how I feel about you or your mannerisms, I'm not so sure that how you were handled was necessarily fair to you. I'll be completely honest, I wasn't there for this situation so I do not recall how egregious what actions you did really were.

+1 for unban... for now. 

Just for the love of God, chill out and take a step back in the future if something angers you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:28 AM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-06-2022, 06:32 AM