Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe
Your Discord Username: Bunniey#1261

Your Discord User ID: 235194452858109953

Auttaja Punishment ID: 951808674996240

Ban Length: Perm

Appeal Type: Explanation mostly

What would you like to tell us: Honestly? I don't know whether or not I should keep this short and sweet, or long. Most of the relevant people are probably tired of seeing me type out long posts.

I'll give context first. I've been banned from the discord on three separate occasions, the first of which having to do with inciting drama and leaking staff chat, the second of which was moreso an extension of that punishment as I had just gotten off of that ban, and engaged in some troll-y behavior in the Dink's discord that was all in jest (nothing overly wrong was done by me, it was just moreso just volume of messages being sent by a group of us, which was seen as a raid briefly by the staff team), and then this ban, which was for my making a terrible, very ill-conceived meme of a staff member.

I don't know how evident it has been to people I'm not in constant contact with, but I've been making a concerted effort to not be in the spotlight anymore, or be apart of any drama, I really just want to vibe, not cause or be apart of problems. Also, with that, I have apologized profusely to those involved, and I think it has been forgiven, and they've said they were comfortable with me being back in the discord and on the forums (although if they ever changed their mind, I wouldn't want to be unbanned, that's the most important thing)

More than anything, I think being in the discord will be a good gauge to see if I should be trusted on the forums again when that appeal comes up next month. I've always been significantly more tame in the discord than I have on the forums, at least in the ways people dislike me being on the forums. So hopefully if I'm a positive presence there, it's decent enough proof that I can be here again, too.

Definitely open to questions and whatnot, though I'll answer a few now. If it has to do with how I know I won't lapse into certain behaviors or something, that can mainly be answered by the quantity of events there has been. It's mostly few and far between, and those few instances, I have learned quite a bit, and just have no desire to be in a spotlight, I just want to feel connected to the community. If it has to do with how I've changed or anything, I haven't, I'm still the same person and have no desire to change, except in that I feel as though I spent a time letting some people I have been around affect my behavior some, and I definitely sobered up to that thought when I talked to the person I made the terrible meme about. It has all been a sobering experience.

So yeah, that's all, question away
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
You're not even forum banned, it shows you as donor rank. Unless I am missing something here. I +1 your unban because you are pretty well behaved on TTT & generally a nice guy but I hope you truly understand how terrible it is to basically falsely call someone a pedophile. That's definitely beyond the pale and a pretty low character move. You aren't a bad guy just need to calm down and not get swept up in the frenzy that you & your friend group by extension sometimes do.
(06-02-2022, 10:36 PM)lol bro Wrote: You're not even forum banned, it shows you as donor rank. 
He is forum banned, he's temporarily unbanned so he can appeal the discord ban. He was previously restricted from appealing this ban due to being forum banned, but is being allowed to do so now.

Just for context on my end.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I've heard you say you don't want to be drama a few times... then continue to be drama... You have so many issues with this community and try to come back repeatedly. There has been absolutely 0 drama since you've been gone and although I miss watching from the sidelines with a bucket of popcorn, I thoroughly enjoy the recent boring. -1
(06-02-2022, 11:49 PM).cee Wrote: I've heard you say you don't want to be drama a few times... then continue to be drama... You have so many issues with this community and try to come back repeatedly. There has been absolutely 0 drama since you've been gone and although I miss watching from the sidelines with a bucket of popcorn, I thoroughly enjoy the recent boring. -1
Before I've said I don't intend on there being drama when I do make posts, not that I'm actively avoiding it. Now I'm saying I fully intend on just not being much of a heavy presence at all, because I legitimately don't enjoy what it causes.

I have zero issues with the community, I don't really know what you mean by that, and have never tried to 'come back' as I've never left it. I've taken a couple of short breaks before, but that wasn't ever me leaving it or saying I'm leaving.

-courtesy of milk(2)
I dont know you very well or at all.

I think this would make me a good impartial jury.

I present the following evidences that I found regarding you.
evidence 1, previous unban request
evidence 2, previous unban, older
evidence 3. staff app, 2021. snapshot of you then

these are my concerns:
  • From these 2 main data point sets (evidence 1 and 2 as 1 data point), I ask, what should make me believe that you wont do something like that which you did that got you banned. I saw what you did to Travis. That is fundamentally not a good thing to do to any person. The fact of the matter is that words carry weight. You putting a "haha, funny" "joke" could have had real life consequences.
  • In regards to letting you back in, my normal question is to ask "what changed so that we would agree to let you back?" I see that you answered as follows:
Quote:If it has to do with how I've changed or anything, I haven't, I'm still the same person and have no desire to change

I am sure that this will be unpopular, but hear me out. If [you] have not changed a behavior that got [you] punished the first time around, and [you] say you won't change, why wouldn't [you] be punished again? What's the point in letting [you] back? perhaps I am missing the point, but even if something was to be "proven", a good first step would be to at least commiting  to making a change. I am not sure letting you back without change would be good for anyone.

Since you have promised the opposite, I don't think I could vote a plus one in good faith. I don't think it would be good for you or the discord..
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(06-02-2022, 11:57 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: -snip-
I will never say I'm going to change or have changed because existence is way more complicated than that, and I've held that point for ages. Me committing to a "yes I've changed" just feels like empty words. I did say after that that I felt a change in my perspective on how I am with my friends, which really carries all the weight. It doesn't change who I am as a person, because that is much more difficult to change, but a change in perspective can make all the difference.

-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 didn't post the meme on anything relating to dinks, stupid ban. shouldn't be banned from forums or from discord. If you want to ban someone for stirring drama, go ahead, but don't try to look for a reason to ban someone that you find annoying to deal with. It's just bad staffing. From what I am told --- the photo didn't even naturally leak out of the discord it was into another one, this photo was brought to the admins and the victim.

My only question is, where are all of the negative messages/pictures/memes/etc from all the other discords relating to anyone on the server? And when will the people responsible for posting that in their private discords going to be banned for harassment?
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
To further clarify jammin so that this doesn’t come across as favoritism on my end. Rand is still forum banned officially, he currently is unbanned but under moderation and requires me to approve all posts so he doesn’t go somewhere he isn’t supposed to. Once a decision is made he will go back to being banned without moderation.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Noire is indeed correct about this. I wasn't really active in the community when all this "leaking" or whatever shit happened that got you banned, but using evidence outside of the discord is an improper usage of authority (in my opinion, this is subject to change should a strong enough argument is made).

If you were banned for something you actually did in OUR discord, that'd be a different story. Regardless of how I feel about you or your mannerisms, I'm not so sure that how you were handled was necessarily fair to you. I'll be completely honest, I wasn't there for this situation so I do not recall how egregious what actions you did really were.

+1 for unban... for now. 

Just for the love of God, chill out and take a step back in the future if something angers you.