Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe
"The argument that “a person’s actions outside Dinks should have no weight” is absolutely ridiculous. " ~August

Wanted to give some more input on this: I won't speak for anyone else on this so these are my own words on it. 

We have used evidence from other servers to ban individuals before in cases of egregious issues such as hacking as August said, or pedophilia as Fish stated. 

The issue is whether or not you want to view this as an acceptable situation of that jurisdiction, as chellman stated; personally, I thought it was excessive, which is why I gave a +1. 

I was not trying to suggest that we should never use evidence outside of our community because when it starts affecting our community, it becomes OUR responsibility to clean it up. What Rand did ultimately had an effect on the community but I think it has been enough time for him to be given ONE FINAL CHANCE. 

If Rand decides to be a fuckup and make another mistake, he's gone completely with no chance of return. That's the only way I will keep my vote as a +1, which I had said in a discussion about this unban with others. 

I just wanted to clear that up because I can understand why you might've thought that was what I was trying to say, so I felt like I should explain my logic a little bit better.

Thanks for your time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:28 AM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-06-2022, 06:32 AM