Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EpicGuy for TMod
Greetings honorable and likewise detestable members of the community,

I am writing today to offer my wholehearted and complete endorsement of EpicGuy for Trial Mod. Right off the bat geezers in this community will realize that Mr. EpicGuy was too humble to mention that he was a previous Admin, one of the longest-serving and best-performing Moderators, and has been a pillar of the community before 95% of the current players and staff alike have been around (myself included!)

I have had the pleasure of serving as Moderator alongside EpicGuy and had the honor of filing the void and legacy he left behind on the Admin team after his departure. It can be unequivocally stated that he has the integrity, judgment, character, and calm demeanor necessary to carry out the duties of any staff rank on the server - especially the rank of TMod, which is frankly child's play to a guy like him. He's always had confidence in his decisions, actively engaged in community decisions both on the forums/staff discord/etc, and owned up to any and corrected mistakes like a good staff member should. 

Upon his return to Trusted, none of that has changed - even when he first got Trusted back when I was still around. I recognize that a primary concern here may be the "break" he took before recently becoming more active and commitments to not disappearing. But let's be real, in this case, Trusted is more of an entry-level staff position that is meant to help new staff members grow, assess their capability to actually be staff, train them, teach them the ropes, and give them the necessary skills to be successful in the other ranks in the hierarchy. A guy that has had more staff experience on this server than over half of the current staff team combined should not be bogged down by a potential technicality of not being active enough if that is a concern to anyone. Besides, we all need breaks from this community especially if you've been around here as long as he has. He's been around in this community before the forums were even created and the community was still using the Enjin legacy forums. Now that's dedication. He's still around and still staffing this cesspool after all these years. Give the man TMod! if I was a hypocrite I would say just give him Moderator instead of TMod but I didn't allow that when I was Admin and made people start from the bottom sooo I will not be a hypocrite and kindly end it on that note

+1 fon this tmod application. EpicGuy's TTT lives on.

Messages In This Thread
EpicGuy for TMod - by EpicGuy - 06-10-2022, 01:36 AM
RE: EpicGuy for TMod - by Damien - 06-10-2022, 06:54 AM
RE: EpicGuy for TMod - by Salty - 06-10-2022, 08:03 AM
RE: EpicGuy for TMod - by Gabe - 06-10-2022, 08:05 AM
RE: EpicGuy for TMod - by voidzz - 06-10-2022, 11:21 AM
RE: EpicGuy for TMod - by Dirtypizza - 06-10-2022, 12:03 PM
RE: EpicGuy for TMod - by Wrom - 06-10-2022, 12:06 PM
RE: EpicGuy for TMod - by Murl - 06-10-2022, 12:26 PM
RE: EpicGuy for TMod - by Jammin - 06-10-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: EpicGuy for TMod - by IdiotBaby - 06-10-2022, 05:20 PM
RE: EpicGuy for TMod - by Noire - 06-10-2022, 05:26 PM