Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EpicGuy for TMod
Ingame Name: EpicGuy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69946133
Discord Tag: EpicGuy#9897

Time Played: 1524.95 hours

When First Joined: Gametracker says December 6, 2014, but I believe I started playing around December of 2013

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Primarily 9:30 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: The jump to TMod from Trusted is not a large one. Really, the only thing different is that I would have the !bring and the !karma commands, along with a different rank color on the scoreboard. But more than getting new commands to use, a promotion to TMod would allow me to continue applying the rules while getting to know everyone on the server, and helping new members learn the rules of the server. I also tend to play late at night where there are less staff on. Players want their reports handled, their questions answered, and their trolls taken care of. Being a TMod allows me to handle the issues that may arise while still gaining insight from the Moderators on how they would handle a situation.

Why you want to help the community: The friends that I have (for the most part) have long stopped playing on the server and have stopped playing this game. Some even take jabs at me for still playing this game (I can't blame them). Yet, I still hop on the server and staff because it brings warmth to my cold heart. I know that I can say things that may be contrarian or come off as a dry, humorless, square, but that is just the personality that I've been blessed with. This dry attitude has allowed me to treat every player with the same level of respect, and to show no favoritism. Everyone, from Guest to Owner, is obligated to have fun when they connect to this server. However, if someone is coming on to troll or cause trouble, I am not afraid to shut them down quickly so that they don't interfere with the good time that the other players are having. I want this server to be the best TTT server that people can choose from, and I will say things that, I believe, will better the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Previous applications were posted on the Enjin forums. If you remember, good for you.

How did you find us?: When I had a garbage HP laptop, this server with its MINIMAL addons allowed me to run the game without burning a hole through my desk.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Finally, I'd like to say that my dry sense of humor or contrarian takes aren't me trolling. In fact, if you comb through my post history, you'll see me keeping the same attitude throughout the years. The things that I say, I generally mean. If I am making a joke, I'll append a nice little lenny face to the end of the message so that you know that I'm joking. If I say something that you don't like or if you want me to further explain myself, let me know. Believe you me, I'll do the same to you :) This community is at its best when we can have discussions on how we can make this the best server it can be.
Epic Guy's TTT is coming back!

+1.

EpicGuy is an active Trusted who isn't a "fun police" type of staff member. He keeps a friendly and fun rapport on the server while punishing rule breakers. Also, pretty sure this guy was admin at one point so it wouldn't hurt to let him go up in the rankings considering the prior experience.

Can't wait to see a Moderator app one day!
EpicGuy is someone who I believe would make a really good Test Mod. 

Any interaction I've had with him has been nothing short of professional, as he is someone who is calm, level-headed when staffing, and very easy to work with.

+1. Best of luck to you on this app!
Greetings honorable and likewise detestable members of the community,

I am writing today to offer my wholehearted and complete endorsement of EpicGuy for Trial Mod. Right off the bat geezers in this community will realize that Mr. EpicGuy was too humble to mention that he was a previous Admin, one of the longest-serving and best-performing Moderators, and has been a pillar of the community before 95% of the current players and staff alike have been around (myself included!)

I have had the pleasure of serving as Moderator alongside EpicGuy and had the honor of filing the void and legacy he left behind on the Admin team after his departure. It can be unequivocally stated that he has the integrity, judgment, character, and calm demeanor necessary to carry out the duties of any staff rank on the server - especially the rank of TMod, which is frankly child's play to a guy like him. He's always had confidence in his decisions, actively engaged in community decisions both on the forums/staff discord/etc, and owned up to any and corrected mistakes like a good staff member should. 

Upon his return to Trusted, none of that has changed - even when he first got Trusted back when I was still around. I recognize that a primary concern here may be the "break" he took before recently becoming more active and commitments to not disappearing. But let's be real, in this case, Trusted is more of an entry-level staff position that is meant to help new staff members grow, assess their capability to actually be staff, train them, teach them the ropes, and give them the necessary skills to be successful in the other ranks in the hierarchy. A guy that has had more staff experience on this server than over half of the current staff team combined should not be bogged down by a potential technicality of not being active enough if that is a concern to anyone. Besides, we all need breaks from this community especially if you've been around here as long as he has. He's been around in this community before the forums were even created and the community was still using the Enjin legacy forums. Now that's dedication. He's still around and still staffing this cesspool after all these years. Give the man TMod! if I was a hypocrite I would say just give him Moderator instead of TMod but I didn't allow that when I was Admin and made people start from the bottom sooo I will not be a hypocrite and kindly end it on that note

+1 fon this tmod application. EpicGuy's TTT lives on.
+1 no comment
+1 open and shut, you could honestly give him full Mod for all I care given his history on the server. I was staff with EpicGuy back in 2015 and he’s the golden standard for staff imo.
+1 does a really good job good luck
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
one of the most confident +1s I can give, great staff and player.
He's more than qualified, if he wants to dip deeper into the depths of hell then so be it.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Very easy +1 in my eyes. What I noticed about epic was that despite having totally different rules from when he was originally active, he learned the ones in place currently and adapted with ease. Obviously has extensive knowledge of rules and when to enforce them. I see you climbing through T. Mod with ease and reaching Mod quickly. Good luck my friend!