Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaye - repeated harassment/insults
I'll input a little, but you have the evidence and it's pretty straight forward. I think this is going to come down to staff discretion on the "severity" of it all.

My input is that I think sometimes you take things to heart a little too much and you care too much about peoples' thoughts about you. This leads to an almost self-fulfilling prophecy. ie: When you blocked me for memeing your message about disabling propkilling. Most of the time, people aren't bantering with malicious intent. You'll find during your continued stay in the community, that people shit talk for the sake of shit talking.

I'm not encouraging you to "suck it up" by any means, if you feel like you're genuinely being targeted you have every prerogative to defend yourself and bring it to staff attention. My only point is, it would be a shame for you to have a bad time in game / in the community because you are overly receptive to things that are meant to be light hearted.

My statement above doesn't apply to this specific instance, as I think you are warranted with your thread. However, in the future I do encourage you to interact a little more with people so you can parse through banter and mal-intent. That's all
[Image: xdjlve.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shaye - repeated harassment/insults - by Salty - 06-12-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: Shaye - repeated harassment/insults - by m73 - 06-12-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Shaye - repeated harassment/insults - by dero - 06-12-2022, 08:41 PM
RE: Shaye - repeated harassment/insults - by Wrom - 06-12-2022, 08:45 PM
RE: Shaye - repeated harassment/insults - by brock (jax) - 06-12-2022, 09:14 PM
RE: Shaye - repeated harassment/insults - by $not - 06-12-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Shaye - repeated harassment/insults - by dong - 06-12-2022, 09:15 PM