Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's the weather like up there?
(06-14-2022, 03:10 AM)chaos Wrote:
How did you find us?: I started playing murbder just to bully august but then i ended up sticking around
Yep, seems about right.

Howdy, Chaos! Thank you for applying!
None of us can say we didn't see this coming. I'll be honest, I wasn't 100% sure you were even interested, but well here we are.

As for the positives, there isn't any question you know the rules. You're very well known in the community not only murder, but especially all your time in PH as well. You're no stranger to ban requests since you've posted and contributed to a good share of them for PH.I know your activity is actually a little better than what you listed, and since late nights/mornings are usually unstaffed, you'd definitely be a big help during those times. When it comes to trolls, you handle them incredibly well and keep your cool better than most mods. 

For the negatives, I really only have one and it's something I've talked to you about a few times. I won't go into detail about it here, but it's not anything I think would hold you back from becoming trusted.

Overall, I think you're ready and I think you'll be a great addition to the team! :)

+1
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Messages In This Thread
How's the weather like up there? - by chaos - 06-14-2022, 03:10 AM
RE: How's the weather like up there? - by August - 06-14-2022, 08:00 AM
RE: How's the weather like up there? - by Wilfry - 06-14-2022, 01:47 PM
RE: How's the weather like up there? - by reinaberg - 06-15-2022, 12:39 PM
RE: How's the weather like up there? - by Salty - 06-15-2022, 12:41 PM