Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
(06-15-2022, 08:00 AM)Salty Wrote: Hey Misstie! Thanks for applying again for staff.

For context, here is misstie's gametracker activity for the past 30 days: 

(due to epic embed fail, here: GameTracker)

I personally feel that this is consistent, and from my interactions with you, you haven't caused any issues. You've also done a couple ban requests and given valid input on the forums in situations. 

I'm actually going to change my vote to neutral, as I have a couple questions that I'd like you to answer:

1. To those who might think you're a "red flag" and not someone capable of being trusted, what would your response be?

2. How would you handle being flamed on server if you were in the Trusted position? Typically, as I'm sure you're aware of due to firsthand experience, there are instances where people will being disrespectful to staff, and even more towards female staff. 

3. What would be your "philosophy of staffing?" (Yes, that is a teacher culture reference to philosophy of teaching since I know you're a teacher) Basically what I'm asking is would you handle situations with an iron fist or do you feel that a more relaxed approach is appropriate?

I'll give my final vote after I hear back from you.
1. In the past I have been a red flag, but whenever I take on a task or a role I usually do it to the best of my ability. I’m not sure with my recent activity why I would still be considered a red flag, but I would just ask for those who think that to allow me to prove them wrong. 

2. I already get hella flamed (usually just by guests on the server) I for the most part respond with sarcasm or just ignore them. I really don’t take to heart what people on the internet have to say to me. And they cannot hurt my feelings more than I already hurt my own LMAO 

3. I’ll make my philosophy of staffing similar to one of my teaching philosophies. “I will make decisions based on what is best for the server and players, not based on what is convenient to me”. I would like to think that I have pretty good judgement, and can tell when to lay down the hammer, and when to maybe let a little mic spamming (thanks caribou for your recent concerts) slide.

if you have any questions about my response let me know :)

(06-15-2022, 11:03 AM)chibill Wrote: +1
    I haven't had any negative interactions with you in my 200 hours of playing on the server.

In addition yesterday they were very helpful when I was dealing with reports and someone was using slurs in voice chat but I didn't hear it (and because of that didn't know to do anything when I was back in game.). (Context, I was alt-tabbed checking audio from my recording for a report that claimed about a KOS that never actually happened.)
Just wanted to clarify for the gag I did yesterday, I did wait for about 20 seconds to make sure I wasn’t stepping on staff toes before gagging. I figured you were dealing with a report or something.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - by Salty - 06-15-2022, 08:00 AM
RE: Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - by misstie6731 - 06-15-2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - by Salty - 06-15-2022, 12:34 PM