Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
(06-15-2022, 11:45 AM)misstie6731 Wrote: 1. In the past I have been a red flag, but whenever I take on a task or a role I usually do it to the best of my ability. I’m not sure with my recent activity why I would still be considered a red flag, but I would just ask for those who think that to allow me to prove them wrong. 

2. I already get hella flamed (usually just by guests on the server) I for the most part respond with sarcasm or just ignore them. I really don’t take to heart what people on the internet have to say to me. And they cannot hurt my feelings more than I already hurt my own LMAO 

3. I’ll make my philosophy of staffing similar to one of my teaching philosophies. “I will make decisions based on what is best for the server and players, not based on what is convenient to me”. I would like to think that I have pretty good judgement, and can tell when to lay down the hammer, and when to maybe let a little mic spamming (thanks caribou for your recent concerts) slide.

I feel that your responses here are appropriate.

I think the only thing that will hinder you from getting this approved is that some may feel that the warning you recieved on 5/7/22 is too recent for them to believe that you have done a 180. As someone who used to cause issues myself, I can attest that it takes a LOT of time to build up trust if you've done questionable things in the past. 

For example, when I first applied for discord staff in January, there was a complete lack of trust for leaking staff in the general discord 9 months ago. It was completely justified, as what I did completely dissolved any trust. 

When I looked back at your first app, something that caught my eye was when Jammin mentioned that you went after a "snitch" on the forums (thread here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14494

This might be a cringe take to some, but again, people just want to be 100% sure they can trust you before you're brought on the team.

As for my opinion? I feel that if you were to wait just a little bit more (maybe another month or 2) so I have seen that you're consistent, you'll earn my complete trust. 

I hope that this doesn't irritate you, I'm just explaining rationale from someone who was in a rather similar position to you 5 months ago.

Thank you for answering my questions, and I wish you the best of luck!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - by Salty - 06-15-2022, 08:00 AM
RE: Make Misstie ASAB 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - by Salty - 06-15-2022, 12:34 PM