Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PR Round suggestions.
Surprised to hear people enjoy no communication, Ive only ever heard distain for that mode, still tho id like to see the TAG PR be introduced even if we still have No Communication.

As for the no radar thats simply because the Murderer already has a huge advantage over bystanders in that mode, tho i do see how it could be a issue for those that do not know the map vary well, but i dont see that as a huge issue, as they would more then likely still get kills and not really be delayed. kinda makes this PR like a mini HaS. no radar is the reason i suggested making the round me as long as a normal round.

I honestly dont see a argument for not giving Cat and Mice TDM mechanic, it forces players to actually go after the murderer without people getting pissed at each other for RDM causing RDM chain making the PR useless. Seen so many people complain about people just killing in this round simply because they can, its essentially a worse FFA with how it is.

numbers 3 and 6 directly involve number 2 of the second set of ideas, so i dont see why a few of you agree with one and not the other. Basically its splitting FFA into 2 FFAs and making RPG madness into a FFA. i think a knife FFA would be great, and a Gun only one would be great as well. two different sets of skill for each FFA. some people are better with one then the other.

Messages In This Thread
PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 05:46 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by Jammin - 07-18-2022, 06:03 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by [test]✪Wocknaps - 07-18-2022, 09:03 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by Salty - 07-18-2022, 09:13 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 10:32 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by real (4) - 07-18-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 11:49 PM