Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Surfing discussion
Ok so first to answer you question: It is only kos'able during the act. When they stop, whether its because they fell or made it to their destination, they are safe and any further damage is rdm/attempted.

Opinions on the rule:
I personally never CALL the kos, like I don't hit my bind. Though I do audibly say in chat "blahblah is prop surfing, gunning them down." so everyone knows I didn't just rdm that person. But it's easy to get it confused and may get them killed later after they've stopped if it's a simple "kos blahblah" in chat.
As for the rule it's self? It's one of those "It's kos'able .... if you're a dick." kind of things. If they aren't directly trying to get where other's can't, or i'm not a T, I usually don't act on it.

Of course those are examples are just how I go about it. Rules are rules and you can fire away if that's what suits you.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms

Messages In This Thread
Prop Surfing discussion - by Foxka - 05-03-2017, 01:46 PM
RE: Prop Surfing discussion - by Mr_Rippe - 05-03-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Prop Surfing discussion - by Player ID Error - 05-03-2017, 04:15 PM