Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map
(04-14-2017, 06:09 AM)An Ol Wrote: Hello forumgoers, I'm here today to show off my shiny new amatuerish as hell map
It's technically been in the works since mid-2016, but I've only made real progress in the last 30 days or so.

It currently features the Docks and Heliport section of the game, but I feel it's bit cramped so I might expand to more sections once I get what I already have in a presentable state.
Some other unique things include my patent-pending Credit Generator, where, so long as two T's are alive and you have two bodies, you can get free credits.
I also have found a way to make T weps placeable in-editor, so it has a silenced pistol that spawns in the same place as it does in the gamecube remake.

The layout is technically more based on the original, but just because Dolphin's exploration tools and texture dupmper are so helpful, its slowly becoming more of the gamecube remake than the psx version.

All non-standard models were made by me, completely made from scratch using only Dolphin as a reference.
The blizzard particle effects are actually a port from SFM.

I could also use some suggestions for T traps, all I can think of is generic "make things explode" type stuff.

You should seriously find someone on the discord to host this, it looks pretty sweet. Also glad to see a couple of T-ideas we shared getting implemented; you sure do work fast. [Image: tongue.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ttt_shadowmoses: Work in progress map - by SunB☀☀ty - 05-05-2017, 11:52 PM