Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022
-1 for staff, I think it's way too soon given your past history and the trust issues that'll evidently be present if you were to get staff again given that trust was previously eroded from the leaking incident, which you talked about already. I think you'd do good as discord staff itself, I think you have the passion, dedication, and positive mentality to succeed. I think you're a good person at heart too based on my interactions with you. it's just the trust issues that'll be a serious problem and too much to overcome atm jumping right back into being staff imo. If it wasn’t for that particular issue I’d +1 this (to clarify). I think it'll be a steep hill for you to climb to work your way back into staff based on your past history

But +1 to some sort of more formal role in event organizing. I am sympathetic to this because I think this would be a good way to prove that you've changed, you can work hard to earn back trust, and show your behavior has improved(as I said in your forum unban request/after that request as well). It also does no harm because it's not a "staff" role, in the traditional sense anyway. I think this would be a harmless first step without the need to invite you to the staff discord or have a formal traditional "staff" role. Would be a good launchpad into you becoming actual staff in the future if you can prove to the doubters that you are trustworthy again and whatnot.

Since you've been unbanned from the forums you haven't really caused issues here and only have like one isolated incident in discord recently(octoberish). I've been quite happy with the promising signs of improved behavior and your behavior here on the forums since being unbanned. I haven't had any issues and I let you off your moderation leash a bit early to allow you to host the tournament unhindered given your good behavior! Happy to see that. You haven't tried to insert yourself into drama the way you've done in the past. Like I said, I think this could be a good "first step" into earning(albeit extremely hard) some trust back without doing much harm.

I see this as an opportunity to give you more leeway to host events like tournaments in an organized/professional manner (I've been thinking of making an Events category for the forums to allow for this type of thing and making a role so only people with that role can make threads in the event category).

TLDR: -1 for staff, I genuinely think rand would be a great discord staff but think it's too soon given the eroded trust issues from the leaking incident/drama and should rather start small with an events coordinator/organizer role to give him the opportunity to prove that he can be trusted again to be staff and prove his capabilities to be a good staff again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Gabe - 12-08-2022, 03:44 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Snowy - 12-10-2022, 06:53 AM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Salty - 12-13-2022, 08:14 AM