Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022
As I'm back home and of a sober state, and on my computer, I'll share a few of my thoughts on things said here.

I'd be more than happy to be in an event organizer roles, and various ideas I have in that regard (which of course would be worked out with Jammin and whoever) would immensely benefit from a role, instead of communicating to staff what exactly needs done and hoping someone has the time to do it. There are a few bigger ideas in that vein that would just be helpful.

I also believe people discussing the necessity of that prospect here in just a few short messages isn't really all that terrible, and wouldn't really be classified as an argument argument, just a conversation. But thank you for that, David. Sorry for the hot dog water. While we're here, I'd just like to quash the notion that I'm waiting for anyone to leave. I've been pretty consistent with my attempts at retribution for the image I've gotten for awhile now, regardless of who is here, and it has always been more about making who is here, whether they're oldheads or new people, comfortable with my being in a space/with a particular role. If it's something that will legitimately bother more than a few people, I don't particularly want it. I just know what I as a person can offer, and how to achieve some things.

I would like to point out that the whole Rand being a center for drama thing is kind of a meme rooted in truth, but not as widespread as people actually think it is. Which is my fault, I play it up a lot for the memes. Of any notable incidences, it was pretty much the staff leaking thing and the ThePhoenix thing. There may have been an off-post here and there outside of those, but nothing overly dramatic, just some fire takes usually. And that's over the span of 3 years. ThePhoenix thing was a year ago, and the staff leaking thing was two years ago. Not saying time can magically mend anything, but I do just want it recognized that there haven't been many instances, definitely nothing else that can be constituted as 'inciting' drama, and I've been putting a pretty good bit of effort in changing how I approach things, and like to think I've done a rather solid job on it so far, in large part thanks to chellman's responses on my various posts, shoutouts. (that last sentence as me asking for validation someone who is against me getting anything pls tell me im doing a good job ty)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Snowy - 12-10-2022, 06:53 AM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Forum Staff - 12-10-2022, 07:22 AM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Salty - 12-13-2022, 08:14 AM