Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
told to kill myself unprovoked by a moderator
(12-16-2022, 07:35 PM)Jammin Wrote: Can you provide an unclipped video providing full context then? Yes he said keep yourself safe but I'm trying to validate that it was truly unprovoked.
https://streamable.com/aucf61
black screen is when i accidentally alt tabbed
if staff wish to verify further, you can check the chat logs to compare when laced joined or any of the chat messages in the video to when i sent the "keep crying" PM to minime
(12-16-2022, 07:46 PM)^aethy Wrote: you say out of no wear.. but you says keep crying a lot of times before mini says that. so your lieing in your reasoning? something to think about.
again, i literally had not interacted with minime at all before this, the screenshot he posted is old logs that you can clearly see the dates of and the one time i said it to him AFTER this had happened
[Image: gBkzZod.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: told to kill myself unprovoked by a moderator - by tiefling lesbian - 12-16-2022, 08:09 PM