Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73005442

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: moderator

What They Did: told me to kill myself out of no where

When They Did It: 5:26 PM 12/16/2022

Potential Witnesses: https://imgur.com/a/nNoWZqo

Proof: https://streamable.com/g1h7yq
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
this wasnt out of nowhere lol from what i know you kept harassing them when you were told to stop fingering the life out of your ctrl key because it breaks your hitbox

still isnt okay to say but give some context next time lol

ok i was wrong but like

stop antagonizing people
https://imgur.com/a/yl36Hj7
tiefling lesbian to You: keep crying
⚡Nash: ctrl ctrl ctrl ctrl ctrl ctrl
tiefling lesbian: keep crying.
I don't see any powermodding. Slot this into the proper section.
But yes at the bare minimum what he said might be a bit much.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Keep crying.

Real answer tho, very inappropriate to be said and very unexpected coming from minime, but this ain't abuse of power
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(12-16-2022, 06:52 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/yl36Hj7
tiefling lesbian to You: keep crying
⚡Nash: ctrl ctrl ctrl ctrl ctrl ctrl
tiefling lesbian: keep crying.
yes, "keep crying" is exactly the same as "kill yourself"

(12-16-2022, 06:59 PM)Mana Wrote: I don't see any powermodding. Slot this into the proper section.
But yes at the bare minimum what he said was a bit much.
i wasn't sure which one to put it in, if it belongs elsewhere then i ask gabe to move it

(12-16-2022, 06:51 PM)real (2) Wrote: this wasnt out of nowhere lol from what i know you kept harassing them when you were told to stop fingering the life out of your ctrl key because it breaks your hitbox

still isnt okay to say but give some context next time lol
this was before they said anything about crouch spamming, and i had not said a single thing to them since they had gotten on before this, and the "harassment" you're referring to is literally just me saying "keep crying" before they made it an official warning
even if it had been after that, it would still be out of no where
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
i interpreted it as kill yourself because it's not worth the bullet in the deagle to do it for you

-1 owned, keep yourself safe and grow up
Getting told to keep yourself safe on the internet really isn't something to make a big deal out of.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
 So you're saying that reducing the whole of an entire human being into one, easily digested, poignant label is how we determine whose voice do and do not matter? I think that's a good argument, and definitely should be considered. After all, when we reduce a person to their assigned labels is when we can most clearly draw the line between a good person with a good label, like gay, and a bad person with a bad label, like bigot. Through these identifying phrases we can easily identify who is someone deserving of compassion and respect and who is an un-person, one that we should meet with bile and bloodshed. After all, we know it to be true that very few people who have these sorts of labels are even human enough to engage in introspection! And you're right, why should we give those we can safely identify as un-persons our patience, understanding, or politeness? After all, what do we as individuals owe them? Should it really be our responsibility as decent human beings to do our best to generate positivity and uplift the people around us? That sounds like a lot of hard work, and I don't think ANY of us feel like doing it. You make a good point, and you are valid!

However, though I follow your train of thought, I respectfully disagree. You see, I think that every person has room for development and personal growth, and the potential to achieve that growth. I subscribe to the notion of "Dream it, think it, do it." When you dream of a positive world, that positivity bleeds into your thoughts, and you start to think more positively. When you start to think more positively, those thoughts bleed into your actions, giving you a more positive effect on the world around you. By doing positive, uplifting actions, I believe we as a community can rise above hate and see a more positive change on the community at large. Maybe even on gamers as a whole.