Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIIG_SAD TEST_MOD unnecessarily actions

the two maps for reference. I asked at least twice for you/others to stop being gross (sexual shit) and to stop and once after/during your gag. I asked at least once during the previous map and at least once during the last map (iirc). after your gag you did stop though so kudos.
also for reference this is your previous noted interactions with staff:

11/27/22:
CarlKrueger STEAM_0:1:183278938
Said something pedo related comment. Round gag.

11/26/22
CarlKrueger(STEAM_0:1:183278938) connected. ghosting round gag, map gagged for evading

10/30/22
"CarlKrueger"      STEAM_0:1:183278938 Round gag verbal ghosting.

while this does leave you at a round gag, it DOES show that you have a history of misbehavior here. I am simply just putting this out here. 

Asking if a lamp post could fit within your rectal cavity is both extremely gross, uncalled for, and not something you should be asking when around potentially a bunch of kids.

(01-08-2023, 11:43 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [snip]

also this:end screen multifile stitch
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: BIIG_SAD TEST_MOD unnecessarily actions - by BIIG_SAD - 01-08-2023, 11:43 PM