10:08 pm Central 
give or take 5 minutes

Potential Witnesses: 

dankster

Bofaf

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 

please see attached screenshot

Other:

mod gaged me with no warning, was uncalled for and overall not necessary. 6 other players in the game at the time also very regular players were very upset due to his action. stated he gave 2 warning that was not the case due to the fact that he was upset up at one word. not racist, vulgar, or directed to offend at specific person or group of people. No one else in lobby was offended by my actions. everyone laughed. also lied at the fact the he gave 2 warnings after I called him out politely only after him realizing he didn't give any warning. warnings are not always necessary but when possible they are beneficial. thank you for your time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ok what word did u say

the two maps for reference. I asked at least twice for you/others to stop being gross (sexual shit) and to stop and once after/during your gag. I asked at least once during the previous map and at least once during the last map (iirc). after your gag you did stop though so kudos.
also for reference this is your previous noted interactions with staff:

11/27/22:
CarlKrueger STEAM_0:1:183278938
Said something pedo related comment. Round gag.

11/26/22
CarlKrueger(STEAM_0:1:183278938) connected. ghosting round gag, map gagged for evading

10/30/22
"CarlKrueger"      STEAM_0:1:183278938 Round gag verbal ghosting.

while this does leave you at a round gag, it DOES show that you have a history of misbehavior here. I am simply just putting this out here. 

Asking if a lamp post could fit within your rectal cavity is both extremely gross, uncalled for, and not something you should be asking when around potentially a bunch of kids.

(01-08-2023, 11:43 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [snip]

also this:end screen multifile stitch
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Just clarifying since Big's first video has him spectating my POV:
1. Reported individual's steam ID is STEAM_0:0:154149659
2. While I was on, I didn't witness anything bad from Carl, the "69" conversation was the first thing he had say remotely sexual
3. I disconnected after mapvote so I shouldn't be called on as a witness for anything moving forward.
4. Yes I really am that bad at prophunt

I have no comment on the alleged abuse, I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't really a witness. But given how weird the conversation got combined with past history, I would not be shocked if this is closed without action.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
CAN A LAMP REALLY FIT IN YOUR BUTTHOLE? THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW.

This seems.... Eh. I've heard worse on the server before. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me, personally. But it's a gag and it's over so... I dunno. You're not permagagged, right?
That was kind of hard to watch thanks to YT taking forever to process the video the video in anything more then 380p, Looking at the video however it looks like you got off easy @BIIG_SAD should have gag you a lot sooner with the ghosting & all that. There is no action needed.

(01-09-2023, 02:28 AM)Birddog6 Wrote: CAN A LAMP REALLY FIT IN YOUR BUTTHOLE? THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW.

This seems.... Eh. I've heard worse on the server before. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me, personally. But it's a gag and it's over so... I dunno. You're not permagagged, right?

We don't have Permanent gag on PH, We should however.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(01-09-2023, 03:55 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: That was kind of hard to watch thanks to YT taking forever to process the video the video in anything more then 380p, Looking at the video however it looks like you got off easy @BIIG_SAD should have gag you a lot sooner with the ghosting & all that. There is no action needed.

(01-09-2023, 02:28 AM)Birddog6 Wrote: CAN A LAMP REALLY FIT IN YOUR BUTTHOLE? THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW.

We don't have Permanent gag on PH, We should however.
Im sorry, didnt catch the verbal ghosting in the moment, didnt notice it was him.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Seems pretty fair on what @BIIG_SAD did here. Sure, it’s a different server that may include different rules, but by your evidence conflicting with his evidence per videos that go against your “one” screenshot of the unnecessary action, I think that this would not be a legitimate staff abuse report. He did give verbal warnings multiple times over and over, whether you heard it or not may be due to other players talking or you not hearing them, but they were justified. It seems a little unnecessary to make a staff abuse report on a small gag with an out of context screenshot.
no abuse here. Warnings were given and when a warning is said in the chat or VC it is for everyone, not just the one being given the warning specifically.

thanks for your time
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.