Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Anti-resignation? - I don't know, couldn't think of a cheesy title.
Hey Chibill. I just wanna start by saying I have no issues with you and I think you are a great moderator. With that being said, I think you are missing an important quality for an admin, regarding the more "social" aspect of the position. This is not entirely "on you", but you are so chill/nice that I feel like this community doesn't fully respect your "authority"/persona. This is very important when being admin. 

It's hard because Bryan is my friend and he's set the standards pretty high for what it takes to be an admin. So if I compare the two of you, I don't think you could "step into his shoes".

This is not me saying you aren't fit for the role. I believe that if apps are open it means someone is leaving the admin team soon enough. You being admin along with Bryan would be great! (sorry Nicol you aren't active enough in my eyes to count atm) You two would bring out the best from each other and it'd probably lift a weight off his shoulders. 

Basically, I think there has to be a social butterfly who knows what they're doing, and has a firm hand, to balance things out. I will keep my thoughts on who that could be to myself (feel free to reach out).

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Anti-resignation? - I don't know, couldn't think of a cheesy title. - by LemonTiara - 02-12-2023, 09:07 PM