Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Anti-resignation? - I don't know, couldn't think of a cheesy title.
Steam/Forum Name: chibill

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92904246

Discord ID: chibill#0427

Hours Played: 890hrs

When did you first join the TTT Staff Team?:  Applied June 8th, Accepted June 12th

What do you plan to do as a TTT Admin?: 
This is a bit of an interesting one. For the most part I plan on just doing what I have been doing for the past 8-ish months, where I do my best to maintain the server as a fun environment for the community. (In the past this has been by staffing the server mostly and working on the server’s addons.) I do have plans to continue looking for ways to improve community resources on the server, for example I am currently working on a Damagelogs / RDM Manager update, to show other entities in the death scenes (I started working on this after having to deal with a few T Turret related reports in a row.). 

Aside from the stuff I already do, there are the new responsibilities that being a TTT Admin would bring that I believe I am capable of handling. None of these can really be planned for since each time one of them comes up it is a unique situation. Although Server Development in the sense of the responsibility of an Admin is different then what I currently do, since as an Admin, you are developing the environment of the server to further the community and bring needed change when at times the game can become sort of stale. 

How can you help the community beyond TTT as an Admin?:  
I feel like I can help the community beyond TTT as an Admin by working with the other admins when community wide issues come up which is one of the main things that an Admin would be responsible for outside of their direct community. For example things involving the forums and discord. 

I can also help coordinate group work between the servers for addons more than one of the server uses or addons that TTT develops that could help the other servers (for example our !staff command or improvements to ULX commands.) 

In all honesty, I am not sure how else I can help the community beyond TTT as an Admin that I couldn’t already, even before I applied for TTT Staff and I found this as sort of a hard question to answer, but it is a good question because it makes one think.

What made you decide to apply?: A mix between wanting to eventually apply with one of the older “informal” apps later this year  and there now being a formal one. And also a few little nudges by some community / staff members. 

Anything else you would like to add?:
I do have experience being an Admin of a “large” community. Granted it was years ago (2016 when I was just entering College) and also a Minecraft Redstone server, but I feel like it is relevant. Post from that communities old form for reference:  https://forum.openredstone.org/thread-10004.html Granted in that community most of the difference between Mod and Admin at the time was direct SSH access into the servers for handling plugin updates and server MC version updates and also access to most of the commands on the servers. 

A side from that, I am not sure what else to say.
Hi chibill, 

First off, I'm very proud you have considered applying for TTT admin. As most know, chibill is a very easy, trustworthy, supportive, and hard working staff member ranging from just basic staffing to even more big developments with him being involved in the dev team for bigger issues. He has come up with lots of fixes and solutions for the community and mainly for TTT with the new relay, new fixes to our tools/queue's we use for staffing or playing music, and just gameplay fixes in general. He has an amazing rapport and a lot of good support from staff and the community in general. From my perspective, he is definitely capable of handling other issues beyond just gameplay issues and it's a no brainer to support him for admin. You've been consistently active from what I've seen. I definitely support a +1 and I hope to see you to continue to make changes for the server and the community overall!

Good Luck chibill!
+1 While he has been known for his active dedication with dev work for the server ever since he got staff, chibill has also consistently shown a great deal of community engagement and has always made the betterment of the community and server one of his top priorities. Upholding these priorities will serve him well going forwards, and the added perks of him being an admin will greatly benefit the server as a whole. There are very few I believe to be remotely capable of filling the role of admin, and even fewer I think will excel in such a position but chibill is up to the task and will easily do both, as always.
Chibill has helped this server take great leaps and bounds to become even better than what it was, he has done a lot for the community and with Admin I really think he can make those leaps skyrocket greater than ever. I and many others I'm sure are very glad to have him on board, I hope this app goes well for you!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
+1 for a dev admin it would help the server massively
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 Chibill is both an excellent staff member and an innovative developer of server improvements. He's familiar with and fair about the rules, immensely active, and helpful to other staff members and members of the community alike. On top of that, he takes a lot of initiative when it comes to writing new addons and improving existing ones for the server. I've never seen him be rude to anyone, lose his temper, or even handle a situation poorly. He's clearly got a good head on his shoulders, and I think would make an excellent admin.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 I haven't played much with @chibill l, but from the time I have, he is very professional and very knowledgeable about the server development. He has great ideas for the forward progress of the server as mentioned in the application. Chibill knows a lot about the technical side of things and would naturally fit in as an admin. Good luck to you I hope you get the open Admin spot!
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Chibill has proved his dedication to the server, I think he'd make a great admin :) +1!
[Image: kirby.gif]
Extreme +1. Chibill is one of the absolute best people for Admin.
I support this, I am dm'ing Dink right now as we speak to get you admin
[Image: unknown.png]