Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tori for Moderator
Ingame Name: [Pink] Tori the Tiger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177646861

Time Played: 1 Week 5 Days 14 Days 21 Minutes

When First Joined: February 17, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday mostly. On weekdays I play when I get home until i either get tired because Ive been playing alot or I continue to play all day long till i have to go to bed which is at 9:00. On weekends I play all day long. Eastern Time Zone 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?: Im currently helping as much as i can with players who break the rules and need help with the server or are new to the server in general. I plan to do more when i become moderator and continue to make sure players follow the rules and respect each other. When im the only staff on and the other staff members are offline i try my best to handle the server and make sure players are again following the rules and respecting one another. When it comes to ghosting i somewhat wish i could have a tad bit more power to give them the correct punishment when their not ghosting in game. 

Why do you want to help the community?: The reason why i want to help the community is because the whole community is like my family. I enjoy knowing everyone one in the server. I enjoy laughing with the other players or making them laugh. The community means a lot and i enjoy being apart of it. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
Trusted Application- http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-672.html
Test Mod Application- http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1269.html

How did you find us?: Through a friend. He bought be Garry's Mod and showed me to the server

Other: I hope everyone has a amazing day. Please leave your honest answers. I enjoy reading them and learning from them. And if their bad then i plan on improving them. 
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Tori for Moderator - by [Pink] Tori the Tiger - 05-16-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: Tori for Moderator - by Deadpool - 05-16-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Tori for Moderator - by Assassin - 05-16-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: Tori for Moderator - by Dospayne - 05-16-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Tori for Moderator - by Lily ✧*。 - 05-16-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Tori for Moderator - by Dildo Shwaggins - 05-16-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: Tori for Moderator - by Lin - 05-16-2017, 06:29 PM
RE: Tori for Moderator - by [Red]Starky - 05-20-2017, 06:09 PM