Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tori for Moderator
Ingame Name: [Pink] Tori the Tiger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177646861

Time Played: 1 Week 5 Days 14 Days 21 Minutes

When First Joined: February 17, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday mostly. On weekdays I play when I get home until i either get tired because Ive been playing alot or I continue to play all day long till i have to go to bed which is at 9:00. On weekends I play all day long. Eastern Time Zone 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?: Im currently helping as much as i can with players who break the rules and need help with the server or are new to the server in general. I plan to do more when i become moderator and continue to make sure players follow the rules and respect each other. When im the only staff on and the other staff members are offline i try my best to handle the server and make sure players are again following the rules and respecting one another. When it comes to ghosting i somewhat wish i could have a tad bit more power to give them the correct punishment when their not ghosting in game. 

Why do you want to help the community?: The reason why i want to help the community is because the whole community is like my family. I enjoy knowing everyone one in the server. I enjoy laughing with the other players or making them laugh. The community means a lot and i enjoy being apart of it. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
Trusted Application- http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-672.html
Test Mod Application- http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1269.html

How did you find us?: Through a friend. He bought be Garry's Mod and showed me to the server

Other: I hope everyone has a amazing day. Please leave your honest answers. I enjoy reading them and learning from them. And if their bad then i plan on improving them. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1, both you and assassin have been the most active staff on ph. Assassin just got promoted so it would be nice to see you promoted as well. When I've been on you do everything you need to do as staff.
former admin2
+1

Aside from myself, since you came back you have been pretty active. You do your job good.
With the Mod slot(s) empty you'd be a good fit. I can't wait to see what the future has in store.~
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
+1 you are a pretty active staff and you do a good job from what I can see.
+1 | Pretty friendly, also active.. PH need more active mods ;;
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I don't play much PH and when I have I don't recall if you were ever there the same time as me, but given the lack of active mods there and this application showing how you're willing to step up to the plate, +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 Make PH active again
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Congrats you have been promoted!