Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LionHeart's Staff Application
Ingame Name: LionHeart

[b]Steam ID: Steam_0:0:139865926[/b]

[b][b]Time Played: 1 week, 0 days, 15 hours[/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b]When First Joined: July 6, 2016[/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b]Availability: (Time zone: Eastern Timezone) I'm usually online after i get home and do my homework. I get on around 3pm or 4pm on school days. On weekends, I have all the time to play. Always get up around 9am or 10am. There might be some days where i get home from the gym and go to sleep. [/b][/b][/b][/b]

Rank Desired: Moderator/Trusted 

[b][b][b][b][b]Current Rank: Master[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b]What can you do to help the community?: I am currently helping with as much as i can. I'm witnessing many players break the rules when the staff is not on. I plan to do more than just watch this all unfold. Respect should be earned not given to those who act disrespectful. I want to help this community grow as it once was. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Why do you want to help the community?: I have made so many friends on this server once i joined. They all enjoy having me here. I was told by several members of the server that i should definitely join staff. I hope that once i join, I'll do the best i can to help make a change in this server. With hard work and dedication, I hope i can one day reach up to Moderator or Admin. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Have you previously been banned?: No, i always follow the rules on this server. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Have you previously applied for staff?: Yes, i have applied before. But i can't find the link for it. My name was ThePhenomenal back in those prop hunt days. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]How did you find us?: Just the first server that peaked my interest on the prop hunt list. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Other: I have nothing else to talk about. I hope you enjoy reading this application. Thank you for your time. [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Messages In This Thread
LionHeart's Staff Application - by LionHeart - 05-16-2017, 05:20 PM
RE: LionHeart's Staff Application - by Assassin - 05-16-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: LionHeart's Staff Application - by Deadpool - 05-16-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: LionHeart's Staff Application - by Dospayne - 05-16-2017, 09:53 PM